Led4power.com : LD-4 CC linear drivers, ILC-0/1 illuminated tailcaps, optics, MOSX, copper DTP MCPCBs...

Since this final sale will last for just few more days, I'll leave it as is.

+1 :+1:

I also enjoy your drivers. They are the best and I could easily say they are the beast :wink:

Note: shop will be closed in about 12 hours.

Thanks for the info. So you have an idea when drivers availability may be brought back?
I just don’t know how much reserve should I make…

As I said previously, I will not make LD-4 anymore (maybe if there is custom order with larger qty - maybe).

Yes, but I refer to:

Is it totally uknown? Or you set yourself a deadline for acomplishing the new development this way or another?

It's really hard to tell when new drivers will be available, especially now when chip sourcing is huge problem.

Fair enough. That is the case for a lot of things across many industries

The development of the next gen driver has hit a few hiccups along the way, pushing back the projected release date of mid 2019 by just a bit. The development timeline has been reworked, with relativistic dates based on probability metrics within a chaos math framework. The data can be easily understood by the following graphical representation:

Thanks Hoop! Clearest answer so far :beer:

5 blinks indicates voltage has dropped to 3.0

Is Led4Power likely to have more LH351D emitters available in a decent bin?

I bought a single 4000k Samsung LH351D emitter from Led4Power a couple of years ago and its fantastic: lots of output, high cri, lovely tint. I’ve since bought more 4000k LH351D emitters from elsewhere and they had an awful green tint. Are these going to be available again? Or is there anywhere else I can get some (4000k or lower) with an on/below duv bin? I’m less bothered about getting the highest output.

L4P has closed their website/store. No idea ehat they will be selling with their new operation.

I’m not sure about that. I don’t think I have ever had overtemp kick in. I have a pdf copy of the LD4 driver datasheet you can have. I think I can make it accessible to you on my OneDrive. PM me if you would like.

If it flashes rapidly and then shuts down, it’s the overheating protection.

@ led4power

I was trying to access the website to check the status of my order, but I noticed it has the MC & HNY message (thank you and have a HNY too :wink: ) so I couldn’t check it.
Also, given that the store will “close”, (how) will we be able to access the status of the order, and eventually previous orders?

Thanks in advance :wink:

If he doesn’t or if it’s quite awhile until he’s open for business again, the ones that Simon has in his store are very nice. I think I got 4000 and 5000 from him. Digikey also had some of the good ones but it’s been a few years since I ordered from them (likely Mouser as well). Also, not sure which bin(s) Sofirn uses but they look pretty decent to me…they’ll sell them separately (if there’s no listing in their store you can message them).

I keep meaning to do that. Really one of my favorite emitters and I was glad to see that it tested well and looks great after slicing.

LD-4 datasheet link:

LD-4

About Samsung LEDs - no I don't plan to stock those LEDs anymore (or any other except for domeless Osram and Luminus),

Regarding checking order status - I'll need to see what are options, but when your order is shipped you should receive notification over mail.

Thanks for the reply! :+1: