Lexels driver compilation

Do you have any 1S + e-switch driver tor 6V LEDs ?

1S would imply a 3 volt led.
Are you asking for a Boost driver?

Yep, I need a boost driver with an e-switch option.

I don’t believe he is offering any.

MTN Elec offers Boost drivers, but not with E-switch.

Convoy has one, its used in the m21c-u with an xhp70.2

I see a couple of boost drivers with e switch. One is 22mm.

Convoy flashlight Store

Pm sent

Just fyi for those posting/pm'ing to Lexel: he's had recent health issues, in the hospital I believe. He was back for a while, but he hasn't been on BLF in the last week or so. Hope all is well.

Man, it’s been 5 months. I’m not getting a good feeling. Hopefully he’s just taking a sabbatical from the forum.

I was wondering the same thing a couple days ago. Does anyone know Lexel?

We don’t care about his health, just that fact we need drivers, right?

I’m messing with you

I have PM’ed him several times the last few months… no reply. He is in icon and we all miss him and wonder how he is. I hope Stefan is doing whatever he can to be happy in any case.

I hope he is well or getting well soon.
There are quite a few members from his area, I believe. But not sure if they know him in person.

If you google for his real name you get some of his contact details (address, phone number, e-mail, Facebook account). Maybe someone who is in close relationship with him could try reaching out for him. OTOH, maybe it's better to not disturb him? I don't know.

Don't think I have an email. All I know is he confided in me he had relatively long stay or stays in the hospital but didn't go into any details. It's scary form what I know of him - he's obviously very dedicated to this hobby, or business, and how he got all this stuff done in such a short amount of time meant great dedication -- hope it wasn't the cause. I assumed it was more of an effect.

Looks like he commented 5 times that day 9-4. Only one (his last) post since then came a month or so later. I really hope he is okay and just keeping the distance needed to recover from whatever he’s dealing with.

Ok, so he made it public -- wasn't aware of that thread. That's basically what he told me.

I am concerned for his wellness first. I apologize for any coldness my words presented.
I have been trying since last yr to get in touch with Lexel with no success.
He had mentioned a contract he was considering that would consume his time, so I’m guessing that is a possible reason for his absence.
I have several lights with his drivers, so we have been in contact many times.

Hey Jason,

Sooo, Matt Gill (Flashaholic) has basically said my calibrated tube is useless. I see you have both a tube and a sphere, how would you respond?

I noted that his Sofirn SF47T max lumens were way higher than mine, in which he said the above. His box is only calibrated to the X80GT and Convoy S2+ readings by Maukka, but not the same one they tested, so given no two lights will read exactly the same his could be way out.

I remember him being disappointed by the numbers he was getting so he modified his tube to match the numbers certain manufacturers were claiming.