Light to mimic the Dyson "Laser" head

Dyson vacuums has a pretty cool “laser” light on one of their vacuum heads. It’s quite useful in illuminating dust on the floor. I think it is just a bright green LED that is extremely close to the ground. See here https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hjVT8gBS0PY

Does anyone know of a suitable pocket/keychain or other flashlight that could be easily attached on? I think the LED would need to be quite close the ground which eliminates a lot of flashlights that have a reflector. Even 10mm off the ground casts a different (less useful) beam to one that is a few mm off the ground.

Pretty much every time I shine anything cool white close to the floor I have to get the vacuum out. The bedroom floor in the pics was done yesterday! Any COB light or work light strip ought to do.

Lights are Sofirn IF23 side light strip and the other is a Tool AAA. The culprit is also shown :slight_smile:

It’s almost 1am here and I’m tempted to fetch the cleaner.

IMG_3232

Yeh any flashlight was going to do a decent job, but they’re all pretty bulky. The dyson has a very tidy and small integrated light that’s quite effective.

I think the Dyson head uses an actual green laser, not an LED.

I’ve used one of those vacuums. It works great.

How about a green laser level strapped to the vacuum head?

Unsure of the Dyson but the top of the line Miele machines have an array on the front top side of the floor tool. I don’t know how good it is in practice but it isn’t cheap. I stick with the torch in hand.