lightmalls.com

No matter what the type of shipping, it is not in the hands of the seller. Once it leaves their place of business, it is not in their hands any more and they cannot do anything with it. It is in the hands of the people that ship the items and right now is a bad, bad time in China, as it is totally hit or miss. Your package may go right out, or it may be held up or it may be set aside and get lost. It does not matter if it's "Express" or DHL, or any other method right now.

Get used to it and expect it to happen sooner or later. It will happen. I have had good luck with every seller out there and I have also had bad luck with them, including Fasttech. It will happen sooner or later when you are dealing with people that you have no control over, meaning the shippers, from postal agents, to airlines, it's out of the sellers control and out of your control.

Still HAVE no product. Now on supposed 3rd shipment. Not one time has anything shown to be actually in the hands of any shipper. Just bs forms showing shipping initiated. I am just really tired and disgusted waiting for something I paid for August 30th 2013 and have seen ZERO PROGRESS
Tomorrow I will make a Paypal claim and get this refunded. What a waste of time this has been. Oh the latest shipping form says I get them tomorrow yet the forms shows the products is yet to be in the hands of the shipper FEDEX………………………… >)

WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND lightmalls.com to ANYONE
NOW THAT I SEE THE TRUE WAYS OF lightmalls.com they do not respond to emails.
I think they just want to make it to the refund cutoff time and then guess what. They get the money and I get screwed
FORGET LIGHTMALLS (I changed this line so DAVE would be at peace with the world!)

If that post is an example of how you emailed them I am not surprised they don’t answer, I wouldn’t either.
You have given it only 4 weeks to turn up, not a lot of time considering the turmoil at Honk Kong airport and the fact that most of China is having a weeks holiday.
And as you do not seem to care if children read your posts, I do not think you will get much sympathy here either.

Cheers David

Well maybe I should not curse I’ll remove that curse word. As far as the rest you are JUST WRONG.
I PAID FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING…………now we are on the 3RD supposed express shipper. They have responded to all emails until I started requesting a refund. The Current shippers info shows once again that the shipping information is all the shipper has recieved. I started off with these folks explaining my deadline and goals. Pure simple business communications. All I have recieved is LIES
GO JUMP IN A LAKE DAVE

hey Bert,

Could you stop using uppercase all the time? As I understand Lightmalls has earned being shouted at, but we gentle and moderate BLF-readers deserve better than that.

Thanks

Hi Bert L. Friedman, hate to hear about your troubles, even so it does seem to happen at one time or another with almost any china seller. I have had good luck with them through several orders. I do understand your flame, as most anyone here has experienced some kind of problem with china resellers. Its the way each of us handle the problem that seem to make a difference. Maybe you should go ahead and file a claim with PP. This seems to get things in gear sometimes. I will also suggest sending a email linking this very thread, that seems to help sometimes too (out there for the whole world to see you know). It could also be possible your email may not be getting through. I would try a different email client. They are also having a holiday right now, so emails may not be seen for a couple of more days. I would most definitely watch my 45 day PP window. We all know your frustrated, if you ask for help maybe someone can give you some useful info to help. We have almost all been in your shoes before with similar problems. There are some pretty savvy people on this forum when it comes to handling problems from china sellers. :wink:

Hey Bert. Well they aren’t going to see your frustration here, almost guaranteed. I’d do as Moderator007 says: file the Paypal claim w/in 45 days, and that should get the ball rolling. When talking to them, do not use excessive words, or show your frustration as you will probably just confuse them anyways (most dont speak English very well). Write in very short concise sentences, leave them a few days for each response, but keep your Paypal claim going until you get what you need from them. This way, even if they dont speak English, they can put each sentence into Google translate and it will do a pretty good job.

Example of what you said above so that they can understand:

“Hello,

I did not receive my order 343order-numbers892. I will file a claim with Paypal.

I paid $x.xx for Express Shipping. You did not use Express Shipping. I want $x.xx refunded to me.

Thanks.”

Its probably even better to leave the second line in a separate email, its likely they will deal with one and not the other issue. Multiple issues at the same time will also confuse them.

*Also, they apparently have a week of holiday, so consider 10/8/13 as the “next day” in any communications and expect a reply by 10/10/13, dont send another email till they reply or until then.

That brought up some hilarious interactions I’ve had with Ebayers. I sent compound requests in a message and only one would get fixed, always ended up just sending multiple single requests in the end.

Same experience here.
Its like there speed reading and only read the first line in my email and forget the rest.

I know that I might have come off very mad. But I started off with all great intentions. I am so excited about the product I get to soon reveal, and I was counting on having some high quality lights to sell along side my design.
I have not had the same experience as you guys when it comes to them not reading my emails. I was very detailed in asking specific questions as to my goals and needs for some inventory. This was important and I stressed it up front with them.

I guess it is just a learning experience and I have learned there are lots of helpful folks here.
Today I contacted paypal and was immediately promoted from dispute to claim………………. they were super professional

Online Sellers should not advertise “express shipping” methods that they have no intention of honoring………….

this does sukk though cause they seem to have awesome pricing…………. but all I got to buy was airtime

Point! +1

Listen to B42, Bert. He knows what’s going on.

And never expect “express” from anything overseas. Like many here, I learned the hard way.

What is kinda funny and ironic is the effort they made to get me to write a review of their products right on this site and CPF. Can’t talk about what I did not receive.

I’ll keep that in mind for when the weather gets over 35c, its only spring down here.

Cheers David (who hates being called dave :wink: )

I love jumping in lakes.

“Online Sellers should not advertise “express shipping” methods that they have no intention of honoring…“. This idea has just turned on the light bulb on my head. It’s fair anyway.

:star:

8) 8) 8) :cowboy_hat_face: :nerd_face: |(

Of all the wasted space in “Cyberspace” you took time to be concerned about my uppercaesedness. I can not begin to tell you how warm and fuzzy that makes me feel.

djozz you are strange and weird in a non helpful way all at the same time

“Now disappear scumbag private joker is promoted to squad leader1’

ok, ok, I'm gone (it's me, I just love lower case, thanks for that )

Hong Kong Post - Delay In Outbound Air Mail Services maybe this is really “whats up” H)
it would have made all the difference in the world if lightmalls.com had just made me aware of this
I really can work with or around any situation and adapt to the issues presented to me.
Looks like FastTech has a better communication paradigm going………………

djozz, unhelpfull?

Click on djozz’s name then have a look at some of djozz’s posts.

I can understand your impatience, but seriously, lashing out at any and all who comment is really counterproductive.