lightmalls.com

From his first post,

You are going into a buisness dealing with the public using people skills like yours , good luck with that.

This is either someone that has not the slightest idea of dealing with the public or its a troll, can’t decide which.

And provided you keep the language decent you can call me whatever you want, I have been around forums since they were Bulletin Boards and have several pairs of scorched asbestos undies to prove it.

Cheers David

A little from column A, a little from column B. ;)

My package form lightmalls arrived a day early which is good and bad. I had a paypal claim and was ready to refuse the package after the multi bs shipping hassles. I came home the 14th and it was left even though I did not sign. So that phase of this learning experience is over. The package was in pretty rough shape. The contents were not packed very well. Some used up looking bubble wrap.
I am going to do a full review in a separate post and get away from this very negative post. But that post is going to include the facts that the package was short one C8 and one battery was DOA. They say they will make good on this. I guess I need to listen to you all and realize dealing with china is VERY DIFFERENT. Honestly this is the first purchase I have ever made straight from China.

I have thanked several folks here for the help with this and I really was kinda poking fun at djozz
I used ONE CURSE word which I quickly changed when I saw kids use this and someone was offended and that was not that bad of a word.
I have great people skills and VERY little patience at this time cause lot on my plate. I am not the only person on this forum that has experienced and/or expressed frustration. I m sure what you say could be true about his helpful posts.
Honestly did the quote from Full Metal Jacket not make u laugh little? “DARN” whom is really the most uptight??
I even have admitted this was a slightly negative post.
I’m sure I will do better with posts here sorry if I burnt what was left of your hair………………

Haven't seen it, so no. Funny movie?