LiitoKala lii – 100 CHARGER Who Likes 'em?

Well, maybe it’s under the landslide. Time will tell.

What? No reviews of the liitokala 100??

not as good as hkj reviews… but you have an idea.

And I have read comments on other forum telling good things about it (i.e. it does not overcharge etc…)

Crime is not found.

That has to be good right ?

Ordered 3. Waiting.

Does anybody know if this charger fit to Panasonic NCR 18650B Protected (it’s very long cell a little bit more then 70mm)?
thx

I also ordered one…I got shipping confirmation on 30.12.
Now the wait begins.

That’s right, original page says “Charger allows you to insert 70 mm batteries,
so there is no problems with protected cells.”

I find it interesting that it has a LiFePo4 setting at 3.7V…. If it works the 500ma is a bit much for the LiFePo4 AAA’s that I use, but that chemistry takes charging above 1C better than regular LiIon does…

ordered also, hopefully it also flls p the container for France so the other things get here faster too :wink:

I got my LiitoKala 100 charger yesterday and I am pretty impressed by this $4 thingy.
My protected NCR18650B cells fit well; a test charge stopped at exactly 4.2V.
When you insert a cell (without being connected to power) the charger gives you a rough overview of the remaining capacity (25, 50, 75, 100).
Very useful when you are travelling and do not carry a multimeter…
Like it!

Just found an “identical” version of the LiitoKala 100 charger under the name of Skilhunt M1:
http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_293608.html
Price is $7,16

The battery has “4.35v” setting (but no 4.30v). Would it charge “4.30v” battery only to 4.30v, not overcharge to 4.35v?

how would the charger know that the battery only wants 4.30V?
I received mine yesterday, and if i had a battery that could be charged to 4.35 i would have tried it and see what the ending/resting voltage would be. unfortunately i have none.

I hope to see a HKJ review of it.
I gave my father-in-law an xtar mc1+ today, but showed him the liitokala as well. He wanted a liitokala as well because of the nimh-charging and wondered if it would work with solar panels.
the xtar mc1 seemed to work well even with less stable voltage according to HKJ’s test…

That’s why I asked on the chance that there might be a indicator. And the fact that there is no explicit warning about incompatibility with 4.30v.

I have ordered one, but before I receive it and have tested it might be a month more.

Will look forward for your review - as usual. Thanks.

Gearbrest shipped my last order in 2 shipments. Got the light 3 days ago. Still waiting on the chargers.
Is that something GB does often ??

Lots of sellers do that: DX and FT do it quite often.

Thank You. I have gotten 2 package shipments before, but they came on same day.
Must be a overseas thing.

The first package showed up earlier then I expected, now I been bird-dogging the mail man.

I just ordered one, I don’t exactly trust GearBest, but with the discount from using my points the price was just ridiculously cheap.

> 2 package shipments

I think these big sellers don’t have warehouses or inventory. They’re selling machines — I recall OL observing years ago here that there are not as many actual companies as appears — just lots of different company names and websites — many tentacles, but leading to the same octopus.

They advertise, take orders, and pass the orders on to suppliers somewhere else in China who then order or make the item you bought. That’s why the customer support people never know what they’re selling exactly. It may not even exist until enough people pay for it.

I’m not cynical enough yet. Working on it though.