LiitoKala lii – 100 CHARGER Who Likes 'em?

The Lii-100 should have all four blue lights on (no blinking) when fully charged
Check your NIMH AA finished voltage. Should be @ 1.40 full charge. If full, I would say metering is not working properly on unit.

Haven't checked out the video, but I suppose it's just a kind of USB cable mod to hard-code on its D- and D+ wires the sort of data signaling certain devices require to be happy with what you are connecting them to. Possible issues with this: be sure the supply connected to the USB A-male is powerful enough to meet the requirements for the specified signaling of choice or Sir Magical Smoke may appear onstage.

By the way, how did it went with the test(s)? Does the issue happens at the lower current output rate? Did you tried on the fridge?

Cheers ^:)

The Lii-202 looks almost identical to this Colaier C20 charger http://m.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_424665.html.

Colaier is a renamed brand for LiitoKala.

Hello!

Just in case you were not aware, the generic "GBLED2016" coupon code works for both of the aforementioned clone chargers:

• The LiitoKala Li-202 goes from $6'69 to $6'43.
  • The Colaier C20 goes from $6'38 to $6'13.

Hope you like it.

Yesterday the charger indicated all lights on without blinking for the first time when charging an AA so I thought my (lack of) patience was the culprit before. But today the charger seemed stuck at blinking on 100% again. When I measured the voltage on the battery my MM showed 1.45V.
I’ll put in a NiMh AA battery that’s down to 1.01V right now and see how it goes.

I just tested 1 with an AA. I drained it to about 1V, and I was getting the full range of blinks. At .5A it took forever for all 4 lights to go solid (actually, was this morning that I noticed), with a voltage of 1.42. I don’t know how long it had been sitting in that state, but I would assume the voltage had dropped a bit. So 1.45 might be in the ballpark for the lights to go solid. On lithium batteries the lights go solid, and then shut off. That doesn’t appear to happen with Nimh. I’ve got a AAA on now to test.

Edit: AAA went solid at 1.43v

Nice Barkuti …

PS : Liitokala is the original designer and manifacturer

Got one of these coming in the mail. Got a lii 500 the other day and its solid as heck for 20 bucks. Expecting the 100 to impress too.

Where did you get it for $20? I’ve been thinking about getting one. I have the 100, and so far I think it’s very decent. Nothing comes close for the money.

Both banggood (with m4dm4x code) and gearbest have it for 22$.

On aliexpress you can find it 20$ , but be careful because some (at about 16:money_mouth_face: don’t have a power supply.

Sure? Well, maybe the original designer, yet the manufacturing is more than probably outsourced. The people behind the clone brand may even be the same, doing this stuff just for the sake of market diversification.

Well, too many presumptions here and I'm not a market and/or financial guru, I may be speaking bullsheesh.

Gearbest had one of their flashsales and i had a few bucks in points to redeem. I see them on ebay sometimes for 21 or 22 bucks shipped.

Best i can currently find

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LiitoKala-4-Slots-LCD-Charger-for-AA-AAA-26650-22650-18650-Ni-MH-Batteries-G5Z0-/301952260077?hash=item464dc1d7ed:g:6jIAAOSw2GlXLJHS

Thanks for finding that deal! Ordered! It’s cheaper and will arrive faster since its here in the States.

Np.

A bit late to the game…

But what is the go to power supply for these? I’ve never had a USB powered charger before. Thanks!

Really?

There are lots of alternatives. This is a proven good one: NILLKIN US AC 5V 2A USB Charger Adapter For Mobile Phone (HKJ reviewed its EU counterpart: Nillkin AC Adapter 2.0A).

There may be cheaper alternatives of sufficiently high quality, of course.

Yea, really. LOL. I have a couple phone chargers, the highest output being a 750 milliamp that rarely gets used. I prefer a 350 to 500 and I was pretty sure a 350 or 500 milliamp phone charger wasn’t gonna cut it and figured an amp may not be enough.

Thanks for the recommendation. I appreciate it.

One of my chargers 5V USB PSUs:

Built around an Asus WL-500GP router PSU (A018S3A2 PCB). 100% recycled parts. LOL!