Like new Aleto 26650 zoomie and jacob a60 for sale - 2 like new lights for the price of one! plus some other misc parts ALL SOLD

EDIT - TWO LIGHTS ARE SOLD - PARTS SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Hi guys - just pruning some stock here trying to make a few bucks back for future purchases.

Not sure if anyone would be interested in any of this but I figured its worth a shot!

1. Aleto 26650 zoomie & Jacob a60. My review of the aleto is here . Review of the Jacob is here . Both lights were only powered on a few times for general use - kept in my foam ape case for most of their life. I currently am not using either of them - anyone interested in both lights for $14 shipped? Each of these lights sell for about 13-14$ new. So its basically a 2 for 1 budget light deal.

2. Some misc parts - $12 shipped for the lot

2x Nanjg 3.04a drivers from intl outdoor (new never used) link here
6 7135 chips from intl outdoor (new in package) link here
1x XML2-U2 Cool white mounted on copper (i think its 16mm pcb) never used - bought from vinh a few months back.

Prices are for usa shipping with delivery confirmation - international buyers please pm me.

My paypal is jmpaul320 at gmail.com

First one to post here that theyll take it followed by a pm and paypal payment gets priority.

If you want the whole lot of everything listed here - $22

pics

The two lights are SPF

I’ll take the A60 and Aleto

Will PM you.

payment sent for the two lights. thanks

the lights are sold but parts still available

i paid $14 for both lights shipped, it was ship on monday from CT and i received it today in CA only 2 day shipping and cost him $7 to ship, thank you Justin. you’re the man. great seller!

no prob - yeah shipping was expensive - i could have spent $4 for parcel post or cheap shipping but that would have taken 8 days which is stupid… id rather just make a few bucks back and have someone else be able to enjoy the lights :slight_smile:

worked out well i was going to the post office that day anyways hehe

You got nice Aleto lights, especially the smaller one below the larger one.