Limited Edition FireFlies E07 Titanium and Brass 21700 Flashlight (more affordable) - ENDED

I got told three people wanted it so they couldn’t afford to do it.

I said it was fine without a coating and asked for them to send me a tracking number.

Been about 5 emails not responded to since the 17th of November.

Come to think about about it, I never received a tracking number either. Bur the light showed up a week ago.

There’s hope yet.

I got my tracking alert through Paypal.

Been viewing this thread every once in a while and every time I look at it, the brass version grows on me more. So I would purchase one of the brass runs.

So put me down for 1 brass.

I stand corrected. Going back and checking old emails, there it was: tracking number from PayPal.

Coupon and link can be found on our site. FireFlies told me they have extended the deal.

https://www.1thedeals.com/product/limited-edition-fireflies-e07-7nichia-xp-l-sst20-6900lm-flashlight-brass/

Hi, everyone, I wonder if there any chance FireFlies to extend the deal again for Ti-CU version of E07?

When I had an issue with one of their lights they gave me a full refund and told me the keep the light (3 of the 4 emitters still worked just fine)

I haven't spoke with Jacky for a while but i dropped him a pm just now. Hopefully, he is able to give an explanation.