Limited Edition FireFlies E07 Titanium and Brass 21700 Flashlight (more affordable) - ENDED

I got my notification today (brass, red led).
The brass one I have has not tarnished at all No idea if it might be coated.
My copper lights have not tarnished, but they do get darker. I use Renaissance Wax.

Interested in CU+TI and full copper polished! codes pls!

I got my shipping notification that it’s been picked up by shipping partner and awaiting USPS in CA. Does this China to US shipment take 3 weeks or is it much less?

I have made an order on the link you provided in the title but never got a confirm email and no response from Fireflies via email as well when I try and see if my order is placed, I don’t know what to do…

Did you create an account on FF website or order as guest? I can see my order places by logging into the site.

I ordered as a Guest so I can’t see that is was places but my money was drawn from PayPal :confused:

It’s probably in the works if your PayPal was billed . Jack is usually good about getting the orders out . It’s just a slow boat ride , and communications are sort of hit and miss . Not registering an account before ordering makes it even harder to track .

I have already contacted Fireflies on Wednesday for you. I will update you when Jacky reply my msg.

Wonderful :slight_smile: Thank you so much :smiley:

Interested in TiCu if still available!

Sent. [quote=Newdaddy46052] Interested in TiCu if still available! [/quote]

All uncoated set shipped some time ago. Those who requested for coated copper, please be patient as they are waiting for material for the coating process.

Interested in TiCu

Thanks

I sent my Copper E07 to the US facility over a month ago after it broke and I have not received any word of anything yet. I have tried emailing Jacky and have not heard back.

Now my Brass E07 is completely dead too.

What is going on with this? Is anyone having such a bad experience as me? Has anyone heard from Jacky recently?

This is completely unacceptable.

Received my E07 Cu/Ti today and it looks great with red aux LEDs.
It’s HEAVY and slightly bigger than expected.
Everything works as it should and the light from Nichia 219B R9080 CRI98 is absolutely stunning.

Mine just got shipped yesterday. Waited couple of weeks for the coating to be done.

Hmm, I was told that the factory wanted a USD 100:- surcharge for coating since there was only 3 orders for it. So naturally I skipped it.

That’s funny 100 dollar surcharge!! I got a copper eo7 coated and the coating is crap, there are lines and etchings in the coating because they didn’t let the coating dry in time before putting it a vacuum sealer bag.

I am i;nterested in a brass with XPL HI if coupon is still available. Thank you.

Sent. [quote=rebelbayou] I am i;nterested in a brass with XPL HI if coupon is still available. Thank you. [/quote]