Limited Edition FireFlies E07 Titanium and Brass 21700 Flashlight (more affordable) - ENDED

So they confirmed my original order with my “orange” LEDs but no response yet on my updated email which changed that to Ice Blue aux and switch LEDs and asked for the copper to be coated so no patina develops and the titanium and copper to be polished (if not already).

I responded to the confirmation email today to check if they got my updated email but nothing back yet. (Original email 2 days ago.) What should I do/where do I go from here?

I wrote three e-mails.
None has been answered so far.
I added the LED color.
I had ordered titanium / copper, brass was confirmed.
What kind of salesmanship is that?

Just received email stating Ti/Cu ship date of Oct. 5th (!?). I’m pretty sure he meant November. Don’t worry, Jack will get back to you. Always has with me but it wasn’t immediate.

Got the same email with the same date last night.

I got an Oct 31 ship date for brass/red

I’ve had an email conversation with them today, Jack/Jacky were very quick to answer and promised to coat my Cu+Ti.

Seems like a very friendly and helpful manufacturer.

Yeah that was the one I got. Assumed it was a small typo.

Ordered brass . Thanks freemen’s :+1:

Darn spellcheck Freeme

Thanks pal! :THUMBS-UP: :BEER:

How long do these typically take to ship and deliver to the US? I’m anxious as this is my first real flashlight … thanks for putting this together!!

Now to start stashing money away for the Imalent MS18 100,000 lumen light!! LOL

Since it’s your first real one , and your understandably anxious , it will feel like forever and ever… :smiling_imp:

Code for Brass please

Interested in brass version, coupon code please.

Sent.

By end of the month.

I have a deal for it too.

Will alert you guy when shipping starts.

Interested in brass version, coupon code please

Okay. [quote=tinowrx] Interested in brass version, coupon code please [/quote]

Just got my shipping notification for Ti/Cu with 219B! I’m very excited for this light!

Looking forward to receiving my notification this week and then waiting for the mail. Is there anything I should rub on the Brass to protect it? Somebody in another forum mentioned they rubbed Renaissance Wax Polish on theirs but not sure if it’s necessary.