Limited Edition FireFlies E07 Titanium and Brass 21700 Flashlight (more affordable) - ENDED

Quickly drop FireFlies an email at:

ff-light@hotmail.com

Remember to include your order number and color choice.

I ordered a Brass/Nichia I forgot to note aux LED color —- I emailed with my info —- Jacky Chang responded back — No Problem —- :smiley:

I also forgot to name the AUX LEDs color in my order and also emailed with my info to FF,
but until now, I do not get any rersponse or confirmation.
Something always goes wrong. :frowning:

Ordered Cu/Ti XPL Hi 4000k with amber aux and red switch. Changed my original choice on the LED. Thanks for the code!

No worries, he is aware of the situation. I spoke to him two hours ago.

Thank you for that.

Emailed them just then.

Make sure they get back to you by next week.

I ordered Brass/Nichia and did not note any color … I assume the Aux and Button will be defaulted to Ice Blue or do I need to email? I was considering Purple but don’t think that’s an option, correct?

Placed orders for both the Ti+Cu and Brass. Add me to the list of forgetting about the customization option (another senior moment). Email sent to FF after the order with my color selections. Hopefully it will all work out ok.

CU+TI with Nichia 219B R9080 CRI98 plus 21700 and Anduril sounds almost too good to be true.
Please put me down for one.

I’ve no response back … will they default to Blue for both? Is Purple available and is it brighter? Can you mix Blue/Purple?

If there are any brass still available, I would like a brass SST-20 4000K

Interested in brass as well

Cyan/ ice blue is the brightest for AUX LEDs.

Light assembly will start from tomorrow! Seem like we are ahead of schedule.

FF told me that brass cannot be coated.

My brass E07 has not corroded at all. I think I did coat it with Renaissance Wax
My copper lights, FF E07 and FW3A, all show darkening, even with the wax.
I use vinegar with salt - lightens them right up.

I have now placed an order.
Thanks for the great offer!

Is the Ti coated?

My order from 10-23 has not been confirmed by e-mail? Will it confirm when shipped? Ordered CREE XPL HI V3 3A NW 5000K CU+Ti.