Looking for 2x18650 light that out throws Olight M3X

Good day,

I am looking for a budget thrower that preforms as well or better than the M3X. I have been searching and have picked up a nice collection of lights trying to find something that out preforms the M3X.I found a lot that are close but no cigar. I Was hoping to get some options from the pros. I really like the layout of the M3X as it is easy to mount to my scope. I don’t know if it helps but I will list my lights from best to worst based on throw.

1. Olight M3X
  2. Crelant 7G5CS
  3. Olight M31`
  4. Fandyfire STL-V6
  5. C8 that I modded XM-L2-U2 3.5A

Thanks
Douglas

Maxtoch M24

That is interesting that you mentioned the Maxtoch. I was just looking at the M24 and the SN6X-2X. How do they stack up to the M3X does anyone have beam shots. I have been searching for their website with no luck does anyone have the address

Found these:
http://maxtoch.en.alibaba.com/
http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=365

Aww man we juz had a GB with them… Its with an XPL HI and 4.3A at the led.

The tree at the end is about 300m away

Acebeam T20

Here is a link to the GB M24 and the stock M24 comparison beams…… also sent you a PM

Which version of the Olight M3X did you get? (They came in different versions, from 700 lumens to 1200 lumens.)

If you own the 1200 lumen version, I’m not sure if would be worth picking up an M24 Sniper.

m3xs ut with batteries weights approx and above 400 grams and its the last thing i would mount on my scope realy, considering the scope`s price

Better throwers:
1405 would give you like 350k+ cds using xml2 and 400+ k cds running xpg2
1504 too
XPG2 modded convoy L2 would give you 330+ k cds
Wolfeyes
XPG2 modded Yezl y3 is same as M3x UT

M24 isnt better, its the same, XPG2 based one could be better but the beam is too narrow

My light is the Olight M3X Triton XM-L2 LED 1000 lumens.

Nice, 2 steps needed

- Open and dedome the emitter

• If your M3x is the revision with a solid pill remove the t protection resistor by detaching its wires

This will make it arround 190 k cds and it will maintain them till batteries are depleted