Looking for a 3x 18650 "soupcan" light with a tail mounted clicky

I’ve been looking for a 3x 18560 light WITHOUT a battery holder (like an SRK where the cells fit into cut-out’s in the body tube), a larger thrower head and a tail cap mounted switch.

I’m looking for something similar to the Kinfire KF-10 (tho a multi-emitter light would be ok too). My preference is for forward clickys but my main points are larger head & deep reflector for good throw and tail switch and again no battery holder.

Also is anyone aware of any lights that use a momentary (electrical) switch at the tail?

he wanted switch at the tail cap… Thrunite TN31/32 is a good candidate but it has battery holder though :slight_smile:

That Kinfire is just a rebranded COURUI.
I installed my own tail switch. It was easy.

That looks great, nice work! Any pic’s of the hole you drilled in the tail cap?

Yes please, give us the details and a how-to please…most awesome!

Here’s a link to my First COURUI build. Ignore the rewiring, as it was a series conversion. I’ve since built a second one leaving the cells in parallel. All you have to do is drill a hole. Make sure you have a proper drill bit so you don’t have to correct the hole, like my first one. I used a solarforce switch. I think it was $1.99 and came with adapter parts. Any switch should work.