Lost my Unicorn :-(

Which light is called “the unicorn”

YLP Unicorn.

Size of few ± millimeters for handheld light is not important at all. It is expensive for flashlight with linear driver… and I hate magnet in flashlight.
P.S. maybe you can get it through Nordstream pipe, but you have to pay for it in rubles only :smiley:

thanks, that sounds challenging

their Amazon store looks like they have stock, and have delivered product recently, but the reviews are a bit mixed

YLP Unicorn on Amazon

The seller is third-party though. They could be in Russia for all we know.

yes it turns out they are:

Business Name:Alexey Makarenko
Business Address:
Sakko i Vancetty 11-1
Novosibirsk
RU

Are you feeling lucky, or would you like to buy a Zebra?:slight_smile:

the magnet is removable, I use USA Paypal or no buy.

I would choose a Zebra w Dedomed 519a from Bob_McBob, over a Unicorn anyway… I hate magnets too… LOL!

Amazon is out of stock , like everything from russia. Forever :smiling_imp:

Lumintop EDC18

Skilhunt M200

You’re not getting a skilhunt in high Cri 4000k.

Theres a version with LH351D HiCRI LED which is about 5000K, maybe little lower. So almost 4000K…

I have one that I wont use, it’s pretty much new, but it might not be worth it after shipping.

A SC64LE is better IMO, same LED.

If you like the Convoy S2+, may I suggest the BLF A6/Astrolux S1?

I like it more than the Convoy S2+.

Maybe Lumintop EDC18 is an alternative too!

Hopefully they can set up some distribution through India or Turkey. They are folks like you and me trying to make a living, and had nothing to do with this current bs.

So naive

In dubio pro reo. Much better concept than collective guilt b/s.

Agreed

To anyone reading this thread: How much control do you have over your own leaders and governments as an individual? Do you honestly think having your income removed would make you more effective at protesting your government’s actions?

lets not get political

if the OP wants to buy a Unicorn, he can, either from Amazon USA, or direct from YLP… both sites will take the order…

if he wants a Zebra instead, since he is in USA, he can buy one of those too.

there is no shortage of purchase options… and no need to make the discussion political

But fact is that for direct from YLP and Amazon USA it will be shipped from Russia, but YLP already verified that they can’t ship outside Russia at the moment. That’s nothing political, it’s just not possible to get one if you’re outside Russia.