Lost my Unicorn :-(

Just curious about other avenues so I snooped around a bit. The same amazon seller Tema4x4 is on ebay, but there they have shut down their store, have an away message set for the year 2030, and the couple items that still pop up as listings state that they do not ship to the USA. So I would not expect anything ordered via amazon to make it - and hopefully there would be no issue with refund. Only via google did I find some YLP listings on aliexpress, mostly for Pandas, but each page blanked with the no-longer-available status.

If they didn’t have any kind of global sales/distribution network with some retailers or small shops then you’re probably out of luck for awhile.

I got one with a ’351, high CRI but forgot its CT.

For the record, you are fairly accurate. I was actually looking for a replacement for my Unicorn. On the other hand, polite political discussion cluttering up the thread is not a problem to me, assuming it doesn't get my thread shut down.

I'm running through the lights suggested to me, and will be back in a bit.

And I would like to say thank you to everyone helping me.

YLP lights are made in china, not Russia. there was a usa seller on ebay who sold those lights, as well as 4x4 parts, but he is on a brake till 2030 as per ebay.

I have a unicorn, it is a good light, no issues so far, but there are countless other flashlights on US market that perform as good or even better. I edc a noctigon kr4, it is a bit fatter than unicorn, but it is more useful on short and mid distance. it does not have narrow beam like a unicorn, but it reaches just as far with its flood,

That was an ebay seller listing……error….infraction that could get them kicked off of ebay. Same person(s) as the Amazon seller, and they are based in Russian, not the US. On ebay they seem to have listed as shipping from the US but not so. I had an issue with that from a company that was supposedly located in Florida, said the item was shipping from Florida, but it turns out they were in Canada and the shipping took foreverrrrr as it sat motionless twice in rural Canadian post offices until it finally made it all the way to the west side of the continent for handoff to USPS, then all the way back east. lol. My 3-5 days turned into about six weeks. Seller was cool, though, so I didn’t take a big issue with it and actually asked ebay not to hold it against them since it appeared that it may have been an honest mistake (liquidation and relocation of an entire large company…). I really thought about picking up the Unicorn and just never did…kinda wish I would have now but hopefully they’ll become available again.

This is often the case on ebay, but the seller i’m talking about was based in usa, i ordered stuff from him, i actually bought a unicorn as well as panda 3, both came in few days from massachusetts.