Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022))

I'll go in for 3 or 4 of those.

Can the M1 use another cheaper optic as well?

No hole(s) for wires ? Hmmm….

No, M1 kit was designed special for Khatod quad. Other optics (carclo quad) is smaller height, smaller OD, so spacer should be higher, liner ring thicker and etc.
P.S. Im using M1 with S2+ spacer and 30mm Carclo single optics.

Ok.
Parts to produce in January:

- C8 Cute-3 spacer+liner

- more M2 Carclo quad kits

• more M1 Khatod quad kits

Is there any need in?

- more X5 kits

• more Surefire-comparable drop-ins with retaining ring

On the C8 kits, will they only fit convoy C8’s or will they also fit other brands?

Is it a switch button for momentary Switch?

Guys, I already have almost hundred hosts, I can not have all mks of all models of all brands. I dont see enought feedback from members, if anybody wanted to have suitable spacer for other brand C8, he could help me with internal dimensions when I asked you.
Convoy mk3 is target host. Should also fit mk2. It defenetly wont fit host with pcb place smaller than 20-21mm. C8 reflector outside shape is much smaller than C8 head so there is some free space inside and manufactures can make head thinner or thicker as they wish.
I will send you one from the first test samples, you will be able to test compatibility with different hosts.

I was merely curious, I prefer the convoy host myself as well, I just have a few off-brand C8’s laying around that I have not been able to figure out what to do with. I was thinking I could possibly build some triples out of them if it fit. No big deal if not.

I will say that I can swap the convoy reflector into the other C8 hosts without much trouble.

If you want to send me a prototype, well I never turn down free stuff :partying_face:, although I do not have any of the optics and it doesn’t look like you have them in stock. I do have 3 C8 different lights IIRC.

I hope to have the money to order some X6 spacers from you next month, if they are done at that point I can possibly make my order then and you can add the C8 spacer to it.

Hey kiriba-ru, if you make any more Surefire compatible quad/triple pills I’ll take 4 of them with all the related parts if possible, no hurry.

Is this a even a flashlight related part? Sorry didn’t read the whole thread for the clues?

Seeing how there are Leads on both ends of these plugs, are they intended to be PRESSED fit into adjoining and connecting of parts?

Ok.
Yes, most blf members that have posted their messages in my thread own at least one flashlight where it can be used.

That leaves me out, I don’t have anything that I can think of that could use these plugs?

No, ok means I will make more surefire p60 drop-ins.
No, leads does not mean press fit.

:smiley: :+1:

Surefire P60 can be used on solarforce and other hosts. You might only consider making surefire compatible as they offer wider compatibility.

Yes. Surefire-comparable shells can fit Solarforce, not vice versa.

18350 + this part = 18650 ?

So u can use a 18650 light with 18350 battery ?

Was already mentioned as battery spacer. No.

I didn’t notice , thanks .