Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022))

What is the weight for the magD heatsink.?

Drop-in+pill - 66gr.
22/20mm driver adapter - 15gr.
17mm driver adapter with retaining ring - 20gr.

A big thank you to kiriba-ru for the spacers I purchased great communication, fast postage and even helped out with some questions i had

Need one youtube-reviewer with mini mill. Please PM me.

Small parcel has been received, thank you!

:+1:

Are you sure?
If it so, it took just 8 days.

Yes, very fast this time.

Did you just change the title? Either I’m mistaken, or it’s not right. It looks like the minimum order is 50 grams, not 50pcs (pieces).

No, title was changed a month ago.
There is still no minimum order for parts from the stock or even for custom spacers.

Hello Kiriba-ru,
I will send you a PM, for some Convoy S2+ parts.

Thanks much!
~Daniel

I received an x6 spacer with a pre-soldered noctigon and two optics a few days ago, packaging was superlative as seems usual for kiriba-ru and he was also kind enough to ship it back a second time after there was some problem with my post office on the first try.

It fit perfectly in the host and the build was easy, apart from the noctigon+spacer combo taking a lot of time to heat up for reflow, but I don’t think there’s any way around that. Here are some thoughts on the finished light.

Anyone else interested in M8 (mini C8) regular design pill with retaining ring and made from copper?

I am, but since I don’t plan on getting more M8’s than the one I already have I would have to choose either the quad or the single emitter pill.

Made a batch of M2 sets for custom order last week. Have several extras for sale.

This one have aluminium ring with bigger groove for 1.5mm gitd o-ring (included).
$11 piece.

Please tell me more about that Q8 pill.

Please wait a little, after milling operations I will send one sample to djozz to know his feedback.
I think all that I can say know can be found in teaser picture. 4 triples, two parts, all holes and slots pre-made. Just put in, solder wires and go. Plug and play :slight_smile:

Interesting … Do you know the range of their price ?

No prices until sample is tested.

I just want to make Q8 kit as ready-for-use as it is possible. Still thinking about coating, copper version, trit slots and etc.