Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022))

Got may package last week. Nice packaging for sure.
Mainly I want to mod my S2 with XHP50 and S2+ triple Nichia.

TWN, what kind of driver are you using for the XHP50 in your S2? Is that a copper S2 pill? Does the reflector of the S2 need any mod to fit XHP50? Thanks

Pill for S2 single is copper. Wont be produced anymore.
Convoy reflectors were designed for XM-L leds so they dont need any mod with XHP50.

I’m using LD-3 driver from member led4power. Combine with 2 pcs 18350 battery.
Yes, that’s copper pill, the last one of the kind from kiriba-ru.
The reflector fit XHP50 without any modification at all.
I removed the plastic gasket and put some isolation tape on the reflector to avoid any short might happen.

Got my package a couple of days ago. The box was crushed almost beyond recognition but everything inside was packed very well so came in perfect shape. Thanks! Some drilling left to do and then a lot of assembly, hopefully I’ll find the time soon.

I got a chance to build out the p60 neck. Pic taken with a X6 for comparison.

I had to say that it was probably polished by vinte77 and wasnt so shiny “from the box”.

Tons of parts in stock:
More than 50pcs:
S2-S8 spacers
S2+, S3 spacers
X6 aluminium spacers
Carclo 10622 optics
More than 20pcs:
X6 copper spacers
C8 triple sets
P60 quad shells (new RR version)
Mag D single led kit
Cute-3SS optics
Lots of new S2+ pills (with new RRs and milled slots both in RRs and pills) will be available in a month.

Here are some flashlight parts in the middle of production.

First one who will recognize what is this will recieve one (ready one of course). If is not neccessary to recognize flashlight model, just say what part is this and why it can be useful.
One try/day please, try to win without my help this time.
Good luck.

Looks like a C8 tail cap

My tightly wrapped, almost hard to open package arrived today. Everything looks good. It will be at least a week before my hosts arrive though :frowning: boo-hoo. I’ve been almost fiending to make a new build soon. :smiley: I would say I’ve definitely caught the bug to some degree.

Kiriba plays a key role here by supplying these parts for builds and mods. Please don’t hesitate if you are thinking of trying his service.

Head cup? Closes battery tube, so it can be used as a battery carrier?

Are the parts in the picture some kind of heatsink / thermal management? It looks like maybe a battery tube screws into the threads.

Yeah, I was thinking perhaps a replacement head to make a quad with an S2+ tube or something like that. Not sure that makes sense as it would need a removable bezel to put the good stuff in there. But I want one anyway :smiley:

Internal threading and what looks like taper for an o-ring gland leads me to thinking maybe a whole replacement one piece head. Maybe a quad conversion head for a tube style light?

Edit: fixed it beat me to it while I was typing!

Zero Resistance Twisty Tail cap?

I don’t own one, but I may able to use one at work depending on the project. What’s up?

Great progress for first day guys. Please continue discussion.

If the material is steel (hard to tell if steel or aluminum), maybe a steel tailcap replacement? Would be useful to re-balance a light after we put a giant slug of copper in the head for triple/quad conversions. Would also be useful for sticking to magnets if it’s not 300 series stainless.

Maybe some kind of adapter?