Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022))

Just thinking about the news is getting me a little depressed, and that almost never happens to me.

(I don't like it when conflicts like this happen.)

The last time I remember feeling like this was at the start of the Iraq War.

We're thinking about you, kiriba-ru.

Stay strong.

There are many Russians living in NorCalā€¦

All you have to say is ā€œasylumā€ and you and yours are welcome to America

Praying for you! Not your fault for sure, but it impacts everyone in some way. Hang in there. Cooler heads will prevailā€¦they always do eventually.

Hi everyone, thanks for keeping the comments neutral and non-political. Please be very careful to avoid specific observations about the current situation that will lead this thread into controversial territory.

Thanks a lot for posting @kiriba-ru, please stay safe and keep your head up, we all wish the best for you and yours.

Wishing you the best Kiriba-Ru. Iā€™ll be praying for you.

I appreciate each comment and PM.

I feel like a debtor if I had promised something but havenā€™t done it. I hope I havenā€™t broken any laws, I just let the community know that I have some strong reasons to do or not to do something.

Canā€™t agree with you. Poland post did a great job during the pandemic. They have reasonable prices for EU-based national post. I like this idea.

Sorry for the bad interpretation. I should have said that Iā€™m completely upset, not depressed. Hope I donā€™t need medical care.

If it was so, I wasnā€™t worrying so much. The main problem is that too many people support this regime.

Interesting. A sort of ā€œtwilight barkā€ for sending spacers and pills and whatnot. :laughing:

No problem!

I'm upset about the situation, too, and I'm on the other side of the planet.

By the way, I'm not too depressed right now, but we'll see after I watch the news.

At the moment, the price for shipping up to 350g costs $5 worldwide. This can change as my currency depreciates quickly.

I wish you the best in the coming period kirabu-ru!
Unfortunately a minority, but a significant minority, of the people in this world are casually prepared to ruin other peopleā€™s lives, people they do not care to know or understand. We who just do our thing to make our part of the world a little better are always the victim of that.

Wish you all the best kirabu-ru!

S2+ and S21a spacers are ready for shipment.
I have no solution for delivery or money transfer. I can not say how it works at the moment, need some statistics to draw conclusions.
I think I should start with small individual orders and look how it goes. If they donā€™t arrive, I will be able to reship them in a different way.

Iā€™ll be a test subject. I could use 2 s2+ spacers.

Good luck with everything kiriba-ru! Hopefully things will get resolved soon.

My 1 purchase from you years ago was impeccable and Iā€™m sure someday Iā€™ll need your services again.

Money is not a problem ATM.
Iā€™m working on a delivery scheme.

Yes i believe that. I'm working a deal with a guy on Etsy and he is jumping through hoops to get the product shipped to the US.

Are you no longer selling on ebay?

I have not listed flashlight parts on eBay for a while, I used it for machinery and measurement tools. However, yesterday eBay decided that all listing from Russia should be hidden.
Sorry I may make more grammar mistake than before because Grammarly does not work here anymore.

Grammar is the least of your worries. Take care.

Iā€™ve just checked ebay UK and I can still find your account, and also find your items you have for sale using the search. This maybe still a useable way to sell your spacers, at least for now.