Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022))

Thanks for dropping in for the friendly advice and to let us know you’re still safe.

Good luck where ever you are :+1: , Russia is not a pretty place to be at the moment.

Stay safe, kiriba-ru!

Stay safe!

I live in Amsterdam and follow the news closely. A man who just wants to run an honest business needs a longterm reliable and fair government, and free movement of people and goods. The current situation in Russia is not that, with the bonus that they can force you to get killed in your neighbour’s country.

Glad to hear that :+1:

Hello,

Thought I’d check though I don’t see them available. Are there any full copper S2+ triple pills available?

Sorry, no pills left since convoy has changed thread standard.

Hi Kiriba-ru,

Fairly new here, I mostly hang out at the flashlight subreddit.

Any chances for making more S21A spacers? I really want to build a quad. Or does anyone have S21A spacers for sell?

Thank you and stay safe!

Hello,
You can get them directly from BLF member Chatika vas Paus:
https://budgetlightforum.com/messages/new/24803?destination=user/24803

Hi Kiriba-ru,

I tried sending you a pm but it does not work atm.

Here is my suppose to be pm to you :

Hello sir,

I am wondering if you have any more triple and quad shell for P60 are you limited to just copper material or you could also make aluminum versions? Also would you be able to do a custom made shell that will house a single led TIR optic instead of triple carclo? So it is basically similar to the triple shell but with 2 holes on the side instead of the middle for the single led board’s wiring to fit. I will be waiting for your reply.

Please give me prices for the P60 shells.

Thank you,

Michael

Hello Michael.

Exuse me, I don’t have any stocks after moving, also I don`t have abilities to machine anything here.
I have made many P60 batches during years, also there were some custom bored versions for single led. I don`t believe all of them are in use, probably somebody have few left on the shelf.

Regards,
Kirill

Are these still for sale in Europe?

Please contact Chatika vas Paus for actual stocks.

1 Thank

I hope all is well with you kiriba-ru.

I have C8TT sitting next to some figurines, it’s one of my more cherished lights.

Haven’t been here in a while,by any chance still have or make c8+ triple spacers? Bought some years ago looking to get back into building one again.

I might be mistaken, but I think I have shipped few to containerfan.

1 Thank