Lucky 13th birthday GAW closed eebowler winner!

Happy Birthday Miller!

I’d love a Nitecore TIP if they’re carrying them and if not I would wait or get something else like a C8.

Happy birthday The Miller.

I would choose a Lii-500 or a lux meter.

Lol, I don’t think you will get much of a wife for $20.

Well, I’ll jump in on this one…

Not exactly flashlight related, but I would like to get one of the little quad-copters they sell on Gearbest… Not sure which one, but I’d probably kick in a few bucks of my own and go for something like this:
http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_333256.html?

(Although, I really could use a good analyzing charger. I’d probably actually end up ordering this:
http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_228907.html?wid=21
Liitokala Lii-500…)

Happy Bday!!!

i will get some good batteries or a F13/convoy m2.thanks.

Happy birthday King Typo!

If I were to win I’d buy a purse strap and clamp on attachment ring and mail it to you so you’d stop whining about how hard it is to carry the L6. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok seriously though, I do not wish to be in the drawing but I do wish you a very happy birthday my friend. I enjoy our friendly banter and appreciate your work here on BLF.

Cheers! :beer:

That new Reylight Pineapple that Dale just reviewed is what I would get from BG.

And blush again, thanks

Mate, don’t look to China (GB/BG) for a bride, the population is kind of flipped by that one child policy and well it seems Russia has lots to offer judging by some ads I got served :smiley:

J-Dub74 I love my L6 26650 purse, been bugging Simon for a pink one ever since I discovered the tube and tactical ring can be mounted the other wat around so a strap works fine. Why do ypu think Simon ia not answering you, he is busy getting the pink pigments :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool to read all those things people want, I want all of you to win now, thanks that some nerds found out back ground radiation from space is truly random :wink:

happy birthday to you Miller ! But Henk4U2 will steal the GAW for sure again! :sunglasses:

No, he is NOT!! Please read post #4 :innocent:

Henk4U2 thanks to your wife!
:wink:

Happy birthday Miller!
I’d like to get a new set of 18650, so I’ll be ready for the Q8 :smiley:
In the meantime, I’ll use them in my powerbank :innocent:

Happy Birthday to The Miller!

Happy Birthday the Miller. :partying_face:

(I’m NOT in - just have a Happy Birthday.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Miller!

I will leave the prize for others.

Happy Birthday Miller, Wish You All The Best.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday. I think I’d like to get some rotary tool attachments.

Birthday Wishes to Ya. !
If I won, I’d like to put the prize voucher towards the Silver Convoy L6.

Happy Birthday Miller!
If I win I’ll buy a new flashlight. :sunglasses: Maybe a Manker or Astrolux. It has never been me.

Happy birthday you old codger. I’m in for one last fling. :+1:

Gotta say, this is the one GAW thread I’ve ever seen that’s fun to read new posts in. :nerd_face:

If I ever do one, I’m gonna have to remember it to get people to post meaningful content.