LuckySun D80 29K LUX! @ 3.65A, AR lens, SS bezel, XML 18650, 41mm head. Integrated pill

Thanks for the clarification. I dont remember where I read that, but I may give them a shot and report back.

Just as an FYI, all of those Gearbest D80’s are XML-U2’s whereas DinoDirect is advertising theirs as XML2…. I wonder which one is a typo or if Dinodirect really does have the same light in XML2.

My only order with DD (a couple years ago) got lost or never shipped and they did not took care of it. Sadly, I wasn’t aware of the paypal 45 days windows back then so I lost $60 there. Back in the day there were many other complains about packages getting lost or never shipped out, their service was so bad at one point that many thought they were going out of business.

However I guess they changed for good now because I haven’t read much negative feedback lately.

Review

http://forum.fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=24018

I was just going to post that Russian review.
Intergrated pill. Excellent. :bigsmile:

I missed that.
DinoDirect’s picture clearly shows XM-L2 as well listing XM-L2 in the Product Description.

Yea, not sure if GB has it wrong or what…

This image on GB’s website looks like XM-L2 to me:

The review says 29.000 lux standard that’s really good for size
And I think he said it does 3.5a on turbo?

You mean DinoPoints?

Was that just now?

The first day I got that message but I told them and they fixed it. You can test the code without making an account.

edit

Just tried it again now, it worked for me and it worked without creating an account. :~

Since I posted it I feel I should do something. I asked them to look into it for you.

This is an official representative of DinoDirect. The code sun only used for SKU:A1754000WW about the Lucky Sun D80. If you just placed item in cart , the code sun would not be working.

Thanks for your creating an account on our site. Welcome to contact me if you have any other problems.

DinoDirect

Found this picture. Body walls are thick. Helps with heatsinking?

Will this light ship in the original manufacurers padding box like other sellers or will it be placed in a plastic envelope that will allow damage in shipping?

The light will be packed three times. First, it is original manufacture packed. Second, we will use plastic bubble bags to pack it. At the last ,we pack it by kraft paper bags. After three times pack, the light will be good when you get it.

Do you need one Lucky Sun D80?

Hi Gaby, yes, I’ll place an order from your website using the coupon code. Thanks.

Gaby,

Just placed my order for the LuckySun D80. The BLF coupon code you offered works great. Thank you.

The one for review on fonarevka was sent by GB and it’s XM-L2

Does not really inspire confidence when they still list XML.

I would like to see a english review with a teardown.

I'll do a teardown as soon as I can get one in my hands.

Hope it comes soon....

In the meantime the pictures on fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=24018.html are pretty good. They say it does 3.65A on max!