Lumatics' first post

I was just sitting here thinking about all that happened during the last year and my thoughts went to our lost brother Lumatic. I looked up his very first post (anyone could do that) and read it and all the welcomes etc. Anyway, here is the link. It was fun seeing the interaction between different members and the “new guy” Lumatic. He has been here for only 4 months.

Yep, and his legendary buy-in-bulk obsessions make us aspire to be that much better flashaholics!

homage

What happenned to him? I never heard. I know there's a thread by him about being at 999, but haven't read it. Did someone piss him off to leave or something?

-Garry

He's just really busy, he is coming back but not yet.

No, I think he’s lurking so mind your manners. 0:) his 999 thread explains it but some have been tweaked by it (can’t imagine Lumatic tweaking anyone, but there you have it) and what was intended as a curious pseudo contest/joke/prank has left him in limbo for a bit. He’s prolly planning a big return gala/extravaganza so either get ready, enjoy the peace and quite, or both.

I was giving him grief on a post the other day… He pm’ed me. So he’s definately not gone. Just plotting… LOL

I see he's been logging in. Lurking I'm sure.

-Garry

I've still been talking to him, but he isn't spending as much time on BLF as he used to.