Lumintop EDC AAA - Great "Hospital Light"

So I’m stuck in the hospital and I needed a light. I have about 40 so I’m looking at the list and realize I don’t have anything that would make me happy.
Not good so I start shopping and the EDC AAA shows up and I think this is it! I had looked at this one many times and almost bought it but always ended up pruning it out my cart.
So anyway it tail stands, which was the main requirement. AAA is good too, my world is a small table that rolls over the bed, so tiny works well. 3 speeds, lantern top comes with it. Has a a good clip so it doesn’t roll. The price almost broke me but I bought it this time - amazon got it to me the next day and superwife delivered it with a four pack of ultimate lithium primaries. Now I can see in the dark again, it really is perfect.
But to be more perfect, lol, I would merge it with an Acebeam UC15. It would have a red emitter and a mule white one, and a third white one that had a little throw.
It would retain the 2xAAA and be tail standing. The lantern cap also is a keep feature. It would be larger but I don’t think that would be an issue, still pretty tiny.
And for now the EDC AAA is almost perfect!