• XP-L LED (CW and NW for options) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Max Output: 400 lumens(Ni-Mh), 800 lumens(14500)
• 4 output levels plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon
• Most efficiency constant current circuit, max runtime up to 171 hours
• Size: 86.2*20mm (length*diameter)
• New weight: 44.5g (excluding battery)
• Aerospace-grade aluminum boy, premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish on the surface
• Aluminum alloy OP reflector creates a smooth and balance beam
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
• Titanium coated stainless steel clip
• Magnetic suction tail cap with tail standing ability
• Waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters under water), impact resistance to 1.5 meters
• Applications: hiking, camping, traveling, EDC or tools etc.
-When off, one click to access Moonlight, another click to circle through moonlight-low-medium-high. Long Press for off.
-When off, long press to access the memory output last use (except Moonlight), one click for circle.
-When off, double click to access Strobe, one click for circle: Strobe-SOS-Beacon, Long press for off.
-When on, double click to switch between general modes and flash modes.
My last arriving uTorch UT01 NW 5000K 3D from Gearbest was different from the earlier UT01 NW 5000K 3D I got.
The difference is that in the box it had a Lumintop warranty card and the light had a ugly greenish tint (in my opinion if I compare the one that I had before and the new one).
Atleast with the old one a white wall was white when I shine on it.
As soon a saw the color of the light I put the UT01 back in the box.
The only difference I can see externally between them is that the UT01 text at the tailcap is smaller on the new light.
With the Lumintop warranty card inside the box of the UT01 I hope they didn’t mix the LEDs up and that ugly led tint (in my opinion) should be in this light.
You know, if you actually took the time to interact with the forum & explain Manker’s side of some of these issues you would be far more likely to build some loyalty among customers. As it is, your constant one word shots without any further explanation is one of the reasons I refuse to purchase any further products from your company.
If you can’t behave like a professional, why in the world would I want to support you financially? Want my patronage? Stop acting like a child.