Lumintop FW21 X9L Copper with SBT90 LED and Samsung battery $105

Lumintop FW21 X9L Copper with SBT90 LED and Samsung battery $105
117.41€ 45% OFF|Edc führte Outdoor Taschenlampe Kupfer Hochleistungs Selbstverteidigung Taschenlampe wiederauf ladbare leistungs starke Camping beleuchtung 6500 Lumen fw21 x9l| | - AliExpress (affiliated link)

1 Thank

Why does it come with 50G, a high capacity cell? Does it give enough power for SBT90.2?

I don’t know if Lumintop (or AEX) made a pricing mistake, and if these mistakes are at the sellers risk, but the price of this FW21 X9L light with a 21700 cell is lower than the price of the light without any cell.
Recent history shows us that Cartier earrings had to be sold at a fraction of its worth because the seller put a decimal point in the wrong place. OTOH I do remember a once-in-a-lifetime offer for a titanium light from Fasttech that was bluntly refused, and everybody who didn’t want to pay the adjusted price got a refund.

Edit: The add says 6500 lumen, if that is true the emitter must be an SBT90.2. An SBT90 produces 2300 lumens, according to Luminus.

I just bought one without battery from Lumintop, they said it was the last one they had, for about 180$. Has not arrived yet. Seems like a good deal, this.