LUMINTOP SD75 XHP70 4000 Lumens great price with GearBest -----------CLOSED -------------------

SERIOUSLY.
Banggood and his affiliate linkers try to slam down every group buy from GearBest, just to fill their own pockets…really…
Same thing happened with almost every good deal on BLF…
With BLF coupon you will get 119,58$ witch is the same price I have manage to get.
This is very low move from BG,and I dont know what to say, but thanks for carefully following my thread !!!
From the start, since this light was still in developing,my interest was to member’s get the best possible deal . Also this light now have, new driver, and DTP copper board only thanks to this thread !!!
As I said only important to me is that you guys get what you want all this time… So please feel free to order
Thanks
Nikola

I know what you mean Nikola.
I am still with you on this group buy, and I appreciate all the work you have put into this for myself and the other BLF members.
Cheers mate. :slight_smile:

I’m still willing to order from gearbest when they get stock since they were in communication with you and the reason the light was improved. So far for me banggood and gearbest have both given me the same, mostly good, purchasing experiences so I don’t have a preference based on one being significantly better than the other.

While I admit it’s kind of dirty to snipe group buy sales, perhaps it’s also good incentive to offer better prices for a group buy than a general discount code offer gets.

Gearbest has the option to snipe sales from banggood group buys as well, this could lead to a war to the lowest prices. I suspect if that happens, eventually one will stop participating here alltogether.

Thank you for support :slight_smile:
Generally me too having the good experience with both GB,and BG. But GB have always manage to get the better price. We shell see their response on this!

I’m looking forward to that response. Flashlight Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Group Buy.

Affiliate war it is!! not Flashlight war.

I will also buy one or two from this groupbuy and not from banggood!

Buy hey since GB is shipping us the alu box isn’t it a better deal?

Affiliate Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Group Buy.

Cool, I’ve always liked a good donnybrook!! :evil: Where is the popcorn emo-con when u need it? :beer:

Good Day Nikola,

Nikola, this is what competition is all about.

And it ultimately benefits all customers (including us).

Btw, your Group Buy INCLUDES an Aluminium box.

Best Regards,

George

:bigsmile: :wink:

I am 99% sure that alu case is included, when I get in contact with Karen we will decide further steps and
what can be done to little fire up this deal. 8)

Great NikolaS

I’m interested too, could you please put me on the list?

Thanks,

TomaK

Affiliate Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

sorry NikolaS

we are not intending to destroy the group buy, we just want to provide a second selection for members.

non-aluminum box but cheaper.

We must apologize to you.

sincerely

Neal

Its a “free market” and BG technically can do whatever they want, but indeed, I also see what they are doing as capitalizing on awareness and outreach created by this thread, and the fact that this light was made much better by NickolaS’ efforts, so I will support NikolaS’ deal.

In a ‘race to the bottom’ where these retailers might try to compete on price alone, how they conduct themselves as considerate and thoughtful members of the flashlight community will be how they distinguish trustworthiness for my purchasing dollars (as much or as little as it may be).

For every dollar of additional discount given, a dollar has to be made up, saved, or cut somewhere else; we as customers — and the flashlight enthusiasts driving product design and innovation — will lose if undercutting eventually means less responsiveness and worse customer service, so I’m not just looking for lowest prices.

BG obviously is not getting any brownie points here; I was considering the BLF A6 until this situation/tension arose… and aren’t they breaking MAP in so boldly butting against this GB?

More interesting is that Banggood actually don’t have this light on stock, as you can see processing time is 6-9 business days, witch tell us that their only purpose for advertising was to takeover this deal. They have right to do that, but only thing that bothers me is that they don’t admit that, and rather make same stupid excuse like, our deal is cheaper because cardboard box,so members can choose……

I think they aren’t cheaper because as we can see in the picture above and the link to the product on banggood the price is 129,99$ and not 119,58$ and they dont have the small extra light and the alu-case, right?