LUMINTOP SD75 XHP70 4000 Lumens great price with GearBest -----------CLOSED -------------------

Their price is the same when you use standard BLF code for 8% discount on flashlights. So obviously you can see what was their reference…

Ok that makes the thing more obvious as it was before…
But the extra USB-Light which was shown in your first pictures and the alu-case are missing anyway! If they are so shameless to copy this GB price they should copy much better…
I wont buy this light via banggood!

Hi Guys,
Can someone show me the thread where the standard 8% discount code on flashlight is.
I have never used it as a member here, but would be good to have bookmarked for later use if needed.
Cheers.

U don’t need the thread. Juz remember the code BLF for purchase of batteries, chargers and flashlights at gearbest, banggood and and fasttech… :wink:

Please add me to the list

Hi Wrathbringer27,

Thanks mate.
Cheers.

No problem! :bigsmile:

I’m interested! Looks like a great light!

Any news?

Banggood now wants 189,00$ (–8%)
Where comes the change from? :smiley:

+1
Waiting for the answer from GB

GearBest have confirmed that Aluminium box will be included,and also gifts that came with it.
Price will be unveiled when the sale start.
Thank you all for patients

Write me up on the list.
I’m in for 1.

That’s too bad. I was hoping for a price war where they would see how low they could go. Maybe someone called the map police? :_(

I’m glad it didn’t go that way, we don’t need a Mac/PC, Apple/Android, Banggood/Gearbest rivalry spoiling this place.

UPDATE 22.SEP.2015

Finnaly GearBest have listed Lumintop SD75 on their site : http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_241066.html
Today or tomorrow I will start sending coupon code to all members on the list, processing will take some time, so if you buy it right away,
you can expect shipping next week…
NOTE charger is international so only cable is for EU,and US standard. All others with different wall socket will need to ask for adapter
Thanks
Nikola
:slight_smile: :smiley: :bigsmile:

Great news! Looking forward to the code. Thankee. :beer:

EDIT: What is it with the bold font now?

my bad link is ok now

Ah. That’s what it was, the extra xml tag.

Shame that the car charge plug and lead is not included. Will they sell this as a accessory? The connector to flashlight charge socket looks different to what I am used to seeing.

Nikola, do know if the power lead to the charge brick, is just a figure 8 connector and re-move-able? Like you have on a shaver.

If it is, we can just replace the power lead and not need an adapter for AU, which I hate. Otherwise looks good.
Cheers.