LUMINTOP SD75 XHP70 4000 Lumens great price with GearBest -----------CLOSED -------------------

Are these batteries working in the SD75 (I’m asking because they are flat top)?
If these are working than I have no preferece for better price or coupon for these batteries.

Yes those batteries are generally one of the best for flashlight application, and flat top will work in SD75

I won’t let this price thing get me down. I was in for ~$145 and I am very pleased with the final GB price. If GB puts together a little something extra, cool. Regardless, I am looking forward to my SD75(s).

I Totally agree! What ever is worked out or not I’m good with it! But come on you guy’s “Don’t hate the player’s, hate the Game”! :bigsmile: But if GB would go the extra mile, and for this group of buying member’s, pick us out the most perfect, pristine specimens you have, wrap them up top to bottom and side way’s and ship them as FAST as you can to us, well to me, it would be worth the extra coin IMHO! :wink:

:smiley:

thats funny!

As for the ones that purchased from Gearbest for $117.99 before Bangood came in with the lower price, instead of the price difference or batteries, maybe a Lumintop Tool? How do you like that Banggood? {jab}

Lumintop Tool AAA Cree XP - G2 R5 100Lm Waterproof AAA LED Keychain Flashlight Torch - BLACK

Thats great idea !

I wont agree to this, because I baught one 2 days ago :stuck_out_tongue:

I like how these companies are competing for BLF.

$25.00 Bucks less than original price with free expedited shipping great job NikolaS, thank you so much can’t wait to tear into to this bad boy.

Got so excited forgot to mention I ordered two. Thanks again

I knew it!!! :bigsmile: Just can’t help yourself!!! :wink:

All my prev orders took under a month to reach. Only recently did this happen. So I’m quite curious. Like do they purposely give u good service the 1st few times then screw your next few orders? It’s really suspicious!

Just dont mix batteries with other stuff and always pay for tracking number if your order is under 40$.
Thats the only way you get order fast

I have just checked and for Singapore expedited shipping is free, try out ?

Ordered 2. Thanks NikolaS!

Keep us updated if there are any additional discounts/gifts, etc. (I also ordered two sets of 30Q’s too). No worries if not, though.

Without the batteries, I won’t have anything to power the flashlight anyway, so I put them all in the same order. :stuck_out_tongue:

Trust me dont mix batteries with other products,just order them separately.
An Karen just told me that GearBest will come out with solution.
Thanks I go to sleep a little bit,and hope to bring good news in a few hours

Oh… too late… =(

It’s not too late, as the flashlight is not ready to ship.

I would cancel it if I was doing it and then Re-Order…

There is great satisfaction in having a light that you paid for in your hand, even if you can’t fire it up. - Not wondering if it will ever show up.

Seriously!

Thanks,
-Chuck