LUMINTOP SD75 XHP70 4000 Lumens great price with GearBest -----------CLOSED -------------------

I always choose free shipping…

Thanks Chuck! Gearbest was so responsive, they cancelled the order and refunded paypal within minutes of my request…. but the partial funds in my Gearbest “wallet” will take a 3-7 business days to refund… =(

UPDATE 23.SEP.2015

Double points means that you will get around 7$ in points so that make price lowest it can be offer by GearBest

Thanks
Nikola :smiley:

Good enough for me, I’m going to order.

Ordered.

How do u know if your under 10th person to order to get free cells ?

Customer service will contact those buyers who won batteries.
Thanks

You get an e-mail, I got mine this morning at 5:00am. I asked them to send batteries separately as not to slow shipping down?

Ordered 2

Good work NikolaS. I ordered 2 lights yesterday. Hope they will ship batteries and double points for both.

Thanks

I will ask for order numbers who won the batteries and will post them here :bigsmile:

What if they put them in the battery carrier inside the tube? Wouldn’t that pass as installed instead of loose batteries?

Maybe it would be best to ship them separate. The Samsung 30Q that I ordered last month is on a Swedish pack mule right now. I wouldn’t want my SD75 to come that way because of the 4 batteries.

It’s very interesting that so many people are buying two. Will you hold one in each hand?

Ill keep one stock and mod the other

I should suggest you guys PM the order number to NikolaS, As post the order number in public is not safe.

Regards,

Neal

Why not, great light, great deal! I got 5 Jax X6’s and 6 Courui D0!’s and 3 TK61’s and yet only 2 hands? Go figure…… :bigsmile: Might buy a couple more too?

Sorry if I have missed to send coupon to all of you, too many PM
Great deal ,great price after all, and big thanks to Karen from GearBest, and Abbie from Lumintop .
At the moment I dont know how many pcs have left,but not too many
so hurry up !!

Thank you all

Nikola

Tis might been asked but can they offer a smooth reflector ?

With a smooth reflector you will get a donut hole. Do you want one???
I have modded some lights and had some problems with a donut hole of XHP50 emitters. And with XHP70 it would be the same problem.

I would take one smooth reflector because ill be changing out the led and guts