Lux Pro 2D conversion kit teaser thread

I get it know.. You are practicing alien crop circles. Seems like your visualization work is quite basic, but I`ll think you will get there.

Here is some inspiration for you.

Cheers! :)

So you generated a layer named “tease”?

Looks like a slot for a 30 pin Apple connector next to a mini USB slot.

Now would I do that??

I think it is a easy maze :wink:

triple_data-it’s-a-pity-you-can’t-see-the-more-descriptive-name-I-used-on-my-local-HDD.PNG

I got nothing…

and yes…I have looked at Parent Directory…

fooey

Wait…what would you need a 126mm diameter PCB for?
ok, I’m spitballing here…if you use the measurements from the big circle…if they are mils, you get 826.34mils = 20.989mm

Like I said…I got nothing

BLF Tie Wing :smiley:

Whatever it is, it’s panelized

You’ve almost got traction here. Remember, all PCB fabrication stuff is still done in mils. MM doesn’t come into the equation. Reevaluate your 826mil figure - the big circle is definitely not ~21mm. Use the rulers…

48.47844 mm from the 1808.60mils

other than that…have no idea what it is

Ah, I’m pretty unfair! Here are some hints:

• The big circle is 36.5mm in diameter.
  • The smallest circles can’t all be used at once.
  • The two rectangular areas are duplicates of each other, one is unnecessary / a spare for the parts bin.
  • The part at the bottom is an tongue depressor.

Are you saying its not a crop flattening plan? I think your confused.

Shh. We like to disguise the plans as flashlight parts…

Now that is one sweet design. When do we see the NASA pictures?

You mean the ones where we zoom in on a launch vehicle from far away?

Yep, I saw those crop pictures on Facebook the other day. I did not realise they were yours. You must have a good team helping. RBD was helping me the other day do my first driver. I managed to solder all the components on and make smoke when power was hooked up. I've got to get a more powerful magnifier before I try again.

Making smoke sounds like a good start. :slight_smile:

I think I misinterpreted your joke at first and panicked a little: “How did I accidentally upload those to FB?

BTW your daughter’s site has a broken image on the front page. Looks like it’s from FB, so it might be working on computers where she is (or you are) logged in. She should consider copying the pic to the site itself.

Thanks wight. Shes onto it. Well onto it in her own time. Just like taking the dogs for a walk. It will be tonight sometime.

Its taken me awhile to get into this driver caper so next time I hope I get light even if its sparks. I'd love to know what the components actually do that go into it but that would take someone with a degree in patience for that to happen. lt was your video that caused all this to happen. Well I have to blame someone.

Is that a defiant?

Wrong chain store. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

This is what happens when people come to me for help. I’ll gladly help them break something.

So the mid size boards are for 8 cells?

This is what happens when people come to me for help. I’ll gladly help them break something.

So the mid size boards are for 8 cells?