Lux Pro 2D conversion kit teaser thread

Conversion kit teaser IRL pics - Teaser - Aboriginal AR-wielding tie-wing corn-maze-circle: great with child edition Teaser

it's a game, a maze! ...a very easy maze though...

Wow. A maze. At last wight is doing something I can understand. Thanks for that. It was tricky getting through the middle but with help from my kids l eventually got through. Can you do another one for us as that was so much fun.

Are you sure you were going the right direction? :stuck_out_tongue:

A Christmas decoration?

EASY?!!

Ive been stuck in it for three hours. Still cant find the exit.

Easy my ass! I give up..

Its a BLFBAFFLERGRAM

Crop pattern designing. I did not think you just went out into a crop and started flattening it down without a plan. Nice. I always wondered how they did it.

I think it’s art work with an ak-47. Used to see cartoons with shooting like that. Or maybe someone’s about to fall through the hole in the floor.

I see an Aboriginal dreamtime depiction of a pregnant lady. Generally there would be more dots, but she wasnt very pregnant when they made it and now she is well and truly pregnant and the dots have moved apart.

e-Virus:

e-vaccine:

m-mouse:

Its a pregnant lady now you have turned the picture around.

Ebola vaccine, pregnant lady; tomāto, tomäto. ;)

It's a dream catcher for a flashaholic

It’s a cut,fold and paint silver,slip on recoil thrower for flashlights!

BLF Tie Fighter?

I was thinking of Star Wars long, long ago...

but stupid me, I didn't say anything!

Here's a TIE Fighter:

and here's an X-Wing:

So, this is a BLF TIE Fighter/X-Wing combo meal:

All the answers so far have been so accurate that I thought I’d better reward you folks with the most data I could possibly fit in a screenshot: