[M4D deal] 21700 FW3A presale list

shame… not sure why cant make so atleast all unprotected fits atleast… makes a buy not much want…

What do you mean? All unprotected should fit.

I got my light yesterday… Both 40t and 50e are great

nice light… took a while, in fact a prodding on FB produced a same day ship

i would need confirmation jason or someone else… i have vapcell 4500mah and those are a bit bigger then 40t for example… doesnt seem they would fit?

Bigger in diameter or length?

length… they dont fit my ffe07 which was why i bought before i got the light… so yeah wonder if those would fit.

Can you measure the length?

I think Martin has a production version light. He may have a similar length battery or he can make one by adding a magnet to a shorter cell.

Also, were the FFE07 quirky in that they cant take certain length cells?

hm dont think i have anything to measure length lol….

Received my light yesterday. I'm mostly pleased. The light looks fine and works as it should. However, I ordered a SST-20 4000K. I received a XP-L HI at what appears to be 5000K. I'll try to get used to it, but figure I will eventually swap the MCPCB for something else.

Also got mine yesterday, fit, finish, and function all good - received as ordered

what cells u guys running ? is there much difference how hot it gets on turbo vs the original ?

What does the status “Unfulfilled” mean for an order at Neal’s page?

I’m number 49 on the interest list. And I’m patient. Yes, patient, that’s the ticket.
I created my (paid) order on Nov 29, 2019.

It’s dark. It’s so very dark …

Running a 50E in this and all my original ones are running 35E’s - will have to charge up some other batteries for a direct comparison

I want to buy one 21700 FW3A

ah so a 50e fits… thats good to know thanks.

Ah i found the fw21 on amazon. :slight_smile:

I want to buy one 21700 FW3A

Its available on banggood also i see.

It’s everywhere but here!

Received mine a few days ago and am trying to solve a problem. Light illuminates after battery is installed and screwed together and with the head and tailcap removed I’m reading a short between the contact points of the inner switch + tube and the outer tube - contact points.