[M4D deal] 21700 FW3A presale list

They may be, it was mentioned at the beginning post along with other versions, that may or may not be made (different materials etc)
‘if the response is good more will be made and different materials might follow (quad version is discussed)’

I want to buy one 21700 FW3A.

I want to buy one 21700er FW3A without the tritium holes.

participants list updated

and since it was asked repeadetly:

NO - i will not publish any email i received!
you got an answer mail that you are on the list - and a second with the deal when its live

I recieved email but i see im not on the list why ? also will this ligh take the all kinds of 21700, those that maybe are a a bit longer then 40t etc?

Freeme’s M4DM4X’s email list of names is private. Assuming you filled out the email form.

If you post on the forum you want one, then that list is public.

M4DM4X

DHL has my sample

hopefully I get it mid-week

Oops, yes, I meant Martin.

i want to buy one 21700 FW3A

Majority of us love very much the "FW3A" and this light was a brainchild by Fritz15 and the forums TLF and BLF. Brought to life by Lumintop

To date how many FW3As were already sold?. A lot of flashaholic experts was here and can contribute further to develop and conceptualized a much more improved version of FW3A just like the other brand.

Speaking of development.......

Here we comes the big brother of FW3A, the much awaited "21700 version"

The making of BLF-UC4 charger by BlueSwordM

What about the making of BLF- FW3A- headlamp edition?.

and a much bigger size of FW3A similar to FF E07, the like of MF01S. I think somebody can plan it in a years time or less...

Just a suggestion....

Thank you

A quad 21700 would be awesome. (FW4A)

i want to buy one 21700 FW3A

I’m in

Interested

Interested

Trit holes ftw!!!

Count me in….

I want to buy one of the available 21700 fw3a lights WITH trit slots. Email sent.

I like the trit slots, not sure why others don’t. Though I think they would go better in the button if you could fit them in there in a + or = configuration.

I kinda dont like how the head and tail are so fat on the 18650 fw3a. Pretty thick for pocket carry-I thought it would have been nice to have them smaller if possible.

I also thought it would be nice if you could increase the tube diameter, without increasing the head and tail diameter, to fit a 21700 cell. I see you weren’t able to do that. So it really won’t be a pants pocket carry light for me- maybe jacket pocket or holster. But the increased size might make it handle heat better. Though without any cooling fins, I dunno.

I also am slightly disappointed they weren’t able to fit a quad in there, considering the increase in head diameter. Or, keeping it triple but use a bigger optic for better throw.

Lanyard hole in tail cap would be nice. Now that the tailcap is bigger, looks like there is now room to machine one in there.

A quad might be coming later.