[M4D deal] 21700 FW3A presale list

i want to buy one 21700 FW3A.

:sunglasses: that would be a nice option. I really wonder why they dont ask our opinion before they come out with a new model…?

Lumintop will have to make the Quad Optic…no? I don’t know of any quality quad optics in 20mm range?

Or go with an even bigger diameter head for the Carclo or other quality 24mm quad optic?

lists updated

I like your idea of a lanyard hole/slot.

i want to buy one 21700 FW3A

interested

i want to buy one 21700 FW3A

Hi any news about the light?
Today I’ve seen it on Lumintop store on AliExpress. Looks like production is running

Marketing collateral is running anyway.

21700 version of the FW3A with trit slots;I want.

This is a thing?

Yes, it is, from Wikipedia;

"In marketing and sales, marketing collateral is sometimes[further explanation needed] considered the collection of media used to support the sales of a product or service. Historically, the term "collateral" specifically referred to brochures or sell sheets developed as sales support tools. These sales aids are intended to make the sales effort easier and more effective.[1] The brand of the company usually presents itself by way of its collateral to enhance its brand through a consistent message and other media, and must use a balance of information, promotional content, and entertainment."

Have you donated to Wikipedia yet? Just a few seconds to support the best encyclopedia in history.

Even victor sent me a msg about buying the light directly from them and he would give me a discount.

I sent an email, I am down for one big time!

i just sent a mail everyone:

also updated the participants list

I want to buy one 21700 FW3A

Please add me to list

I’d like to vote for a Cree CPL HI 7A emitter. I love the SST20s but they run too hot. The 7A is even warmer and runs way cooler. Love it in my FW3A.

That said, I’d also be in on this if SST20 2700-3000k was an option.

Agreed! 7A is perfect - tint, color, lumens, throw, everything…

I want to buy one 21700 FW3A