[M4D deal updated] Lumintop EDC18 $39.95 (FW3A in a classic body)

When are these expected to ship?

The banggood app says the 24th is the expected ship date if that means anything.

still no YES for the short tube :(

Neal tries to find a solution for a limited run

Thanks ordered.

dimensions of the flashlight and runtimes in xpl version are known?thank you

@vresto, since it has the same driver and LEDs as the FW3A, runtimes should be the same:

Dimensions? About the same as the FW3A. A bit smaller.

Pretty much same as FW3A.

runtimes depend on the cell you use (type, age, temperature etc) and which of the 150 levels you choose ;)

i should receive a final light next week and will give all dimensions

Didn’t you already do that in this video?

that one has a pressfit optic

I was not told about other major changes

goddish….again the same problem…….please,what would be better? this Lumintop or this Amutorch:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000187653275.html?gps-id=pcStoreJustForYou&scm=1007.23125.122752.0&scm_id=1007.23125.122752.0&scm-url=1007.23125.122752.0&pvid=783e3fd7-4ce2-4e73-82a1-341dded65385&spm=a2g1y.12024536.smartJustForYou_151867467.15

everything is similar…what will be brighter… :person_facepalming:

Don’t choose by which is brighter, go by user interface. This will determine if you like it or hate it.

low mid hi turbo is my mantra:)) more or less…no dimming) thats all:)

Thanks for the answer Martin!
I am honest, I will only buy this light in case the short tube is available! Other wise I will go straight forward just for the Emisar D4V2 (that I will buy no matter what)!
As usually, I am looking for the short tubes to have some versatility in length, and although I prefer thinner lights (14500s or 16340s) having this with a 18350 would be a pleasant light to carry!

Thanks and I will be looking for updates :+1:

Interested, please send me the code.

Will there be a short tube and a recessed button option?

PN sent

short tube is unsure

recessed button unlikely

thanks. I liked the deep carry clip but will prefer the d4v2 probably.

Has anyone received shipping notification from the vendor?
The website no longer states pre-order which would lead one to believe these are ready to go.

Do note the 9 day processing time on the order page……

From today? Tomorrow? I guess I am too impatient.