Used as a power bank:
• Max 2.1A USB output, fully charge i.phone 7 Plus in 2hrs.
• Protect our environment with replaceable batteries design, control the quality of the cells yourself and DIY the capacity of your mini power bank up to 7000mAh+.
• Battery charge & discharge balancing technology makes all of capacity available for use and increase each cell’s longevity.
• Conversion efficiency up to 92%.
• Hand-held portable charger with magnetic cover design, fast charge your USB devices and all kinds of cell phones anywhere anytime.
Used as a battery charger:
• Max real 2Ax1/1Ax2 charge current, fully charge 1x2500mAh 18650 in 1.5hrs or 2x2500mAh 18650 in 3hrs.
• Equipped with all XTAR unique features like 0V Activation function revives over-discharged batteries, TC/CC/CV three-stage charging maximizes battery lifespan, multi-protections and so on.
1 x XTAR PB2 Phone Power Bank & LCD18650 Battery Charger
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
It doesn’t say anything on the XTAR site about including a wall plug, just a USB cable. Is there a specific reason it’s mentioned here or omitted on their site? There are no pictures anywhere on Banggood of a plug either unless i’m just missing something obvious.