[M4Ddeal ALIVE] Imalent MS12 & R90C & R70C

Mine shipped from BG…did anybodys ship yet? I didnt grt a tracking number…but says it should be here next Thursday.

Can someone who has the lights do light output percentage drop over let’s say 3 minutes for turbo mode?
Would like to see how the output sag.

Cool. I cant wait to see your video.

Hope she comes early…thanks for that man…means allot.

(not my video)

Here is a link to Mark M’s review. This is his video above.

YouTube

WOW!

WOW….AMAZING

Wow! You have really nice big toys there. Thanks for the video.

I cropped out from your video to compare the throw of MF04S and R90C. It looks like R90C out throw MF04S.
I am not sure what is the MF04S candela number, but if MF04S is doing 450kcd, this R90C looks like it is over 550kcd.

Do you happen to have candela measurements for them?

Hello my dear friends!

i took the last chance before a week rain to make a great video - and failed...

sorry!

hope you get a good idea how awesome the new Imalent flashlights are from what i was capable to produce:

https://youtu.be/417PcyK8Esk

do not forget to check M4D M4X DEALS for the best price ;)

Thank you for the video. Thanks God the wind didn’t blew the flashlights away…

Ms12 ordered… thanks for the code.

M4D, that’s the most useful comparison video so far for the MS12 and R90C. Both lights are super impressive! I’m still going to wait for Acebeam X70 and MF03 before I decide which to go for. How is the color temperature? Is it 5700k or 6500k?

Jason, MS12 is only about 150kcd right?

I don’t know, judging from the video it look to be lighting up the distant houses just as well as the other two lights.

1:28 sec R90C
1:51 sec MS12

look at the tree at the end of the road, there is a big difference

Are you looking at the right video? He’s sitting in his car at those times.

Here is his latest video:

Maybe my eyes are bad. I’m watching on my phone. So the hot spot sizes go small, medium, large, but distance seems to vary a bit.

I mean this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBGNrVKG1T4

Yea, r90c reach the building on the right which mf04s and ms12 couldnt… video @ 14:00 mark

My screen shows MS12 doesn’t throw as far as R90C with big difference between them.
Come to think about it, if MS12 can do 50000lumens 500kcd, Vinh’s big lights will be out of business. :smiley: Just kidding.

good morning

thanks for liking my video :)

(hope you subscribed too ;))

I try to make more technical pictures and measurements soon

I would say the R90C throws far better than the MS12

but without all that dirt in the air the difference could be smaller