Maeerxu Amazon

That inner tube is removable, it just takes a little effort.
If you do not want the inner tube, you can use the 18500 battery to operate the flashlight.

Operation Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Heudr57hER8

Not entirely sure how Amazon charges you or seller setup is but they are shipping and selling these lights as they have lithiums batteries in them. So the boxes they ship in have the lithium battery warnings on the ship label and a large lithium battery hazard sticker on the side. … if nothing else it slows delivery

We will contact Amazon Customer Service on Monday regarding this issue.
We this package is without batteries.

I received my Brass version today— Build quality is very nice —- Not perfect machining but very close — The UI is different and will take some getting use to , but I like it— One thing I like, It has mass so heat doesn’t appear to be an issue —could be partly because the 14500 cell doesn’t sustain high output levels

If some one knows how to get the 14500 spacer tube out — please post your method

Twist clockwise to pull out

Hello, have sent the video privately. Please check

Thanks— came right out with my bare finger in the tube — Counter Clockwise ( just like your video)

This would be a Fantastic light with a 18650 tube

Tritium tube of 1.5*6 can be added at the end.

Looking forward to your sharing!

I meant a Battery Tube that accepts a 18650 cell

Can not be 18650, this can only be 14500 or 18500 lithium batteries.

I understand that about this light — The next light or Upgraded version of this light would be better with 18650 capability —14500 not big enough

Currently the DF01 series (aluminum, titanium, purple copper) is 18650, but can only be shipped from China. Delivery time is about 15-20 days.

I bought the Titanium version and just got it. The UI is a little different, but I could figure it out after a few minutes. I really like it, coming from a few Sofirns and Hank lights, this is unique and my first semi-custom light. Titanium is much heavier than I imagined. But overall nice light for the price.

Thanks for sharing. If you don't want the brass inner sleeve inside, you can use the 18500 battery. For the 16340 version, do friends love it?

F12: https://www.maeerxu.net/product/df02-al-14500-16340/