Maglite mini AA and lenses accessory

Hi there, my first post.

The AA maglite has been around for ages and is being upgraded over time. There are competators around with more lumen and therefore it sometimes does not get the credit it deserves in my opinion.
I have several (spare) 272lm mini pro lights and they serve me well in and around the house and while camping. For searching the Atlantic I will use a different light, the same as that I would not use that searchlight indoors. Around 300lm for general purpose is enough. If you know what I mean.
I like these AA lights for what they are, cheap easy sturdy and sufficient light. Might upgrade to 351lm model for having the eco mode if I can find them for 20 euro. They are 65 currently. (anyone?)

Now, it has sometimes bothered me that they roll. I have seen a sale on the colorlens accessories. That hex-ring will stop it from rolling, so I am thinking to buy a few.
But, if you do NOT use the lenses and only the ring, how do you carry these lenses around? Where do you keep them? Are the lenses just dustmagnets or drawerfillers? Is there space for them in a certain holder?
Do people still use these or have used them in the past, how did you get around with this accesoiry?

Marc