MANAFONT Cash Back Campaign for BLF Members [2nd Episode]

Agreed. Let's not forget that manfont also has proven to honor RMA cases (well 1 so far, hopefully none in the future) properly and is way more fast then others to post their merchandise. If they would also add freely a tracking number on all orders from manafont.com above 20usd that would be the cherry on a cake.

I think Manafonts customerservice are lightyears(!) above others, and their fast shipping

are just awesome. Others in HK could learn something.

BAH! I wanted an XM-L sooo bad, but I was at work all day :(

Please make more available Jim! Then I can place my order for the UF-H2B and the xml drop-in :)

6 days too late for the Headlamp:)

Damn it Jim! Just when I thought I was out........you pulled me back in!

Very nice deals.

1 x Ultrafire Cree R5 5-Mode Memory LED Drop-in Module
1 x Ultrafire C1 Flashlight Tube (No LED Emitter)

Thank you

This deal makes me want to run out and buy "Manafont Jim" Superhero underwear!

and then soil them - Moments before you posted this I bought an XM-L drop-in from your site.... (Doh!)

Great Deals here, thanks again mate!

-Match

...and it gives us all something to look forward to. i'm sure whoever didn't get in early enough this time will get a great deal next time. (easy for me to say, since i got a xm-l drop-in, and probably would have gotten more if i could Cool).

now, here's hoping it is as bright as the KD one...

Thanks Jim, for following my recommendation from HERE ... you really listen to the demands of your customers... very nice. Sadly I missed the XM-L offer, but I guess the price was too good on those to last long.

Ebay says $2 shipping. Whats going on?

Nice job Jim! You deserve a raise! :bigsmile:

Seriously, thanks for helping spread the word about BLF, and thanks for the great deals here. And even more important, thanks to Manafont for being an honest, communicative company. It's a pleasure to have you here.

Have a great day!

Did anyone get their cashback yet?

More T6 drop-ins please!!

No idea why but you get a registered shipping!

I'll consider buying once I hear someone got cashback....

No cash back yet, but at least a half dozen e-mails from Manafont updating me on various stages of packaging and shipping. Also, they all have my last name listed as "Lastname"

Oh My God!!!! I LOVE MANAFONT!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS MANAFONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More offers like this is INCREDIBLE!

They did it in the past succesfully. I would not be concerned about this, manafont was always reliable.

very quick last time, and i'm sure it will be this time as well.

You should get a partial refund via PP a few days after you wrote a PM to Jim like this:

It worked well the last cash back campaign for BLF members.