MANAFONT Cash Back Campaign for BLF Members [2nd Episode]

Who bought the UF-H2?

I purchased one. why? I also have a UF-H3 on the way, but I couldnt resist the H2, it will come in handy at work!

Just curiosity.

I bought one, because of the nice reviews it got from Mr Admin and the H3 from Troyboy and Don. Even if I'm not the biggest fan of Ultrafire lights, but after 4 disappointing/flickering/not_working lights I have to win the UltraLottery just once for a change.... right? I guess I will never learn from my mistakes.

Mine is fine, I already like it a lot - hope yours will be too. Not seen you around much lately, been on holiday?

Something similar... I have a life besides flashlights... I know that it is hard to believe. I got got 2 new "battle maces" in the meantime a Mellert SLT TL580 TOP-LITE (3C, XR-E Q2, 3-mode) and a Litexpress WORKX 501 (flood to throw 3D 2-mode.... 900g with batteries.. omg)... both multimode and no strobes.

I don't, just an enormous dog and a job :(

And more bills than I want to think about. :(

So the car repairs are more expensive than expected? Tight money is not enjoyable.

Long story. But it is probably going to cost a thousand euros. Or more if the cylinder head is cracked. Which it might well be.

It was stranded in snow a long way from here. Went to fetch it, recharged the battery, got it going. About 50km later it spat out its head gasket. Arrived home on the back of a truck at a cost of 300 euros.

Now to find a mechanic who is prepared to do the job. My usual one won't. I may have to junk the car. Pity that as I can't afford a replacement, or to replace the engine which may be needed.

And the assistant does eat a lot.

Sorry to hear about your car... what kind of car? Can you find a good replacement engine? Might be better than fixing the old one.

We have junk ' recycle dealers here , that do a engine swap for around $500 Euro ...

You have no recyclers that can put in a good used engine ? [ Car wreckers ]

Rover 75. Made in the short time when BMW owned Rover before they sold it to China.

With the 1800 engine which was sabotaged on the drawing board by the designers.

Not to mention the porous cylinder blocks and heads. As for the gaskets, don't ask!

Perfect example of a Chinese car really.

Even if it was made in Germany.

This article implies that gasoline engines were still MG Rover constructions and only the Diesel engines were actually BMW designs.

But unfortunately German quality control engineers weren't involved. If they were, not a single 1800 gasoline engine would have made it out of the factory.

Pity it wasn't the BMW 1800i engine which is very, very hard to break. The 3 Series cars that had that engine in it didn't die of engine faults, just their inability to handle braking in corners. Most 318i BMWs died of landing on their roofs after braking in a corner. The Rovers didn't make it to the corner. :(

But if they did, they would make it round the corner.

I owned a BMW 318i once. Sold it very fast because its ability to go round corners failed to show itself. It went fast(ish) in a straight line but wasn't good at going round corners. Most of the roads I drive on have a lot of corners.

3 series BMW's were, and are, dangerous at speed. But I wish Rover had used that engine.

If they had, I would not be about to spend a thousand euros on the car.

Jim, please bring this thread back on topic by stating you'll come up with another batch of XML dropins! :D

The other way: 3 happy members (1%)

The Manafont way: Up to 80 happy members (25%)

I was too late in the manafont promotion.... when I saw it, all XML dropins and UF-H2 were sold.

Please Jim! More XML dropins! Thank you!

There are still 7 UltraFire UF-H2 available, fran82.

what? yesterday all drop-ins and UFh2 were sold out

Looks like the light Gods answered your prayers then. :)

And thanks to Jim for making this happen. What a great promotion!