Manafont has the Tank E09 with the tin case now!

Looks like Manafont now has the Tank E09 with the nice tin box and key ring. As far as I know, you could only get this specific combo at dinodirect until now, It's also $15.00 which is cheaper than dinodirect.

They still have the other version in the plastic box for about 70 cents cheaper. Here

For anyone who doesn't want to take the "Dino Direct Gamble" , this may be a better option to get the E09 since manafont is more reputable and has better customer service (and ships within 24 hours)

I just received the tin box version of this light, and it's AWESOME! Very bright on a single AAA eneloop and it's o-ring sealed IPX-8 waterpoof.

The 3 modes are great, they are perfectly spaced and on low it will run for around 17 hours!!! This light reminds me very much of a Fenix light (as far as fit, finish and machining).

Needless to say, this is my favorite AAA light of all time! I'm going to get at least 2-3 more so I can have a spare and give a couple as gifts.

Here's the official review in case anyone missed it.

If your in the market for a AAA light. Look no further!

In the review it had a blue light.

Does Manafont have this in any other colors????????

Sorry

Looking for a colored body fpr my Sister-In-Law for her AM dog walking :-)

These would be perfect as gifts. Hopefully the price drops more just in time for the holidays.

you sure do seem awful fond of dinodirect.... i personally prefer manafont

i use manapoints all the time!!