MANAFONT Tank007 E07 BLF Edition & The BLF Lanyard

PM sent.

Although I happily ordered 2 pieces, I would like to have an estimate on the output (even a calculation from OSRAM LED and Amps data) and also a confirmation if this is really a NEUTRAL emitter (and which one)!!!

Thanks Jim @ Manafont

2 x both ordered.

PM sent.

Thank you Jim for arranging this!!

Locked and loaded. PM sent

Thanks Jim!

Ordered the light and lanyard and PM sent. Thanks for the great offer. Looking forward to getting the light.

From the beam shots at Manafont's site, this looks to be a true neutral tint.

I also ordered the light and lanyard and sent a PM.Thanks Jim, Mr. Admin and whoever was involved at Tank007. BTW ... I found this old post. ;-)

Order placed, can't wait!

I ordered the light and lanyard and sent you a PM.

Appreciate for your effort in putting this deal together. What's next? I hope it is as interesting and as this one appears to be. Thanks too for listening to what BLF members are looking for in a light and making that available.

Order Number: 0901IKEM

Is the mode order as described on MF page?

MF page says now H>M>L (with memory)

Original post said: UL>M>H (with no mention about memory)

IMHO the original specs were better..

Also: Please confirm that the emitter is neutral. MF page doesn't say anything about this?

It is written in the old testament ... the next big thing is a Tank007 TK-567 4-mode neutral XP-G with a clip this time. ;-)

PM sent :).. Too bad I'm not swedish, because my ordernumber is IKEA :D

PM Sent! Thank so much to JIM and to BudgetLightForum!

I real like this forum and this type of deal !!! :-)

Special thanks to Jim, Manafont, BLF and Tank007!

Great point that I never noticed until after I ordered. I would like to think the current MF site page is incorrect and that the modes are what we actually worked for. I want to know the deal since if the modes are changed from the original design then i will be cancelling the second light I ordered. [quote=_the_]

Is the mode order as described on MF page?

MF page says now H>M>L (with memory)

Original post said: UL>M>H (with no mention about memory)

IMHO the original specs were better..

Also: Please confirm that the emitter is neutral. MF page doesn't say anything about this?

[/quote]

Order Placed - PM sent -

looking forward to a low low (maybe?)

Can someone explain me how credit back works? I don't understand from Jim's explanation.

Why should i definitely buy this light (read: why is it worth being thrown out of the house :))? I was going to stop buying after my C8 and DRY but this looks so tempting :)

modes are still lmh?

Really wondering what happened with the description, I'm hoping its just a mistake in the description! because its the difference between buying 1 or many more

3 mode no memory? *hopeful*

Jeez, start my day off with a new flashlight order. PM sent!

I think I would have even ordered the pink pig flashlight if it said "BLF' on it and and had a BLF Lanyard. This place rocks!

order placed, PM sent. Many thanks Admin, Jim, Manafont, and Tank for doing this one for us. Now I look forward to the next one.

1. You order this from MF and pay the full amount

2. Send PM to Jim telling him your BLF username, MF registered email & Order #

3. Jim will add $1.50 (+ $1.49) worth of Mana Points to your account at MF

4. Buy something else -> during checkout you will asked whether you want to use your Mana Points -> get discount of $1.50 (+ $1.49)