MANAFONT Tank007 E07 BLF Edition & The BLF Lanyard

I think that most users here will be very satisfied with the OSRAM emitter. As somebody mentioned, this will be the only multi-mode (and no strobe!) 1xAA OSRAM light to my knowledge. This also helps us to keep the price down. If we really like the light, we can probably do another build with an upgraded Cree for those who want it. Although initially we asked and Tank007 said that the best Cree they could upgrade to is an XP-E. That might have been a mistake, though.

I ask again... it will have pocket clip or not?

Unfortunately no. Tank007 can apparently design a circuit board but not a clip... :~ But the good news is Match could give us lessons on building our own clip for it.

I suspect they suggested the XP-E because that is exactly what they have done with the standard E07 anyway. It now comes with an XP-E Q5 rather than the Osram. See here.

I search for the TANK007 E07 by Manafont and I didn´t find a link to order some

Sounds like it will be available at the end of August after they revise their website.

"I want them now! How do I order...?!" These BLF specials will be available on the catalog very soon, they are scheduled to be released right after the Manafont website maintenance, which begins from 31-Aug-2011 HKT (30-Aug-2011 US time). For more information about this maintenance, please refer to this page here.

The predicted time available of these BLF specials is in 10 days starting from today, 24-Aug-2011 HKT (23-Aug-2011 US time).

To benefit the most from this promotional offer, become a BLF member now by registering an account on BudgetLightForm - the most friendly flashlight forum on the internet.

FWIW, I remember reading that some of the Nitecore D10's and EX10's had Osram emitters and I'm pretty sure I've seen WTB's for them specifically in the last year. I haven't played with one yet, but I'm more than willing knowing the tint will at least be in the neutral direction.

I am real curious how neutral they will be (5B on the Cree chart is my sweet spot), but even the 3's put the plain white to shame in my book.

Osram GDPs havent excited me too much with beam pattern and tint, however the neutral tint choice does help to justify it.

OMG OMG OMG YES.

I'm not counting on a true neutral though I am hoping for it. The Mr Lite was supposed to be neutral, but seemed maybe just less cool than the typical budget light.

Osram neutral led! i only have one light with an osram in soon to be 2 :). With around 1 lumen low, 40 lumen medium and max output high mode, no strobe or SOSO and its got a BLF lanyard! sounds like pure win to me. Thank you Jim.

It's one of the few tanks I've never had .. looking forward to a new and improved version ...multi mode neutral e07......whee!!!

was it about 2 years ago - maybe 3 that everyone [ well ] wanted a Golden Dragon , they offered a warmer tint and a smoother beam and had some tolerance to hot roding .

A lot of folks were crazy for moding there lights to Golden Dragon . [ Much like were crazy for XM-L now ]

Consider it a bit of nostalgia , for the bye gone days of the Dragon , and in all fairness , as an emitter , to this day , holds its own rather well . And for anyone who enjoyed the dragon a while back , or missed out on the Dragon age , here is a rare opportunity .

I certainly dont want to miss out !

I want at least 2. Seems like the perfect small flashlight gift. Awww the wait is killing me.

Looks like a really nice flash light...!!!

I like the single AA ones, nice and compact!

Time to leave my iTP A3 at home? Laughing Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Do we know how many lumens it emits at max with an AA and how many with a 14500?

New products for September starting to show up on MF but no Tanke07 so far. When you guys see it, will you post a new thread with a big RED URL on the top?

I really don’t think this is the higher powered Golden Dragon LED. Expect it to be only 120-150 lumen tops.

Hi All,

The first post of this thread was updated.