MANAFONT Tank007 E07 BLF Edition & The BLF Lanyard

Thanks Jim for your hard work with this! Congratulations! This post is going frontpage and sticky.

Excellent! Do we order a BLF lanyard as a separate order line item, and then ask for the credit for it, or is one automatically included with the light as a replacement for the Tank one normally included with the light?

Does that mean we can only buy one?

I get it one at 16.50 with a free lanyard

You can buy more than 1, but you can only request MP for one E07 and one Lanyard. This purpose of this "limitation" is to reserve more resource for new members.

Hope this can helps the BLF community to grow stronger by attracting more flashlight lovers to this forum.

Was it message or post in this thread?

I'm going to post here, and will pm if someone tells me to...

0901IKDM

0901IKDN

Hopefully mine get here fairly quick and I can pop up a review.

Ones going to be a gift for the other half, she doesn't have a torch at all.

PM sent

PM sent.

Although I happily ordered 2 pieces, I would like to have an estimate on the output (even a calculation from OSRAM LED and Amps data) and also a confirmation if this is really a NEUTRAL emitter (and which one)!!!

Thanks Jim @ Manafont

2 x both ordered.

PM sent.

Thank you Jim for arranging this!!

Locked and loaded. PM sent

Thanks Jim!

Ordered the light and lanyard and PM sent. Thanks for the great offer. Looking forward to getting the light.

From the beam shots at Manafont's site, this looks to be a true neutral tint.

I also ordered the light and lanyard and sent a PM.Thanks Jim, Mr. Admin and whoever was involved at Tank007. BTW ... I found this old post. ;-)

Order placed, can't wait!

I ordered the light and lanyard and sent you a PM.

Appreciate for your effort in putting this deal together. What's next? I hope it is as interesting and as this one appears to be. Thanks too for listening to what BLF members are looking for in a light and making that available.

Order Number: 0901IKEM

Is the mode order as described on MF page?

MF page says now H>M>L (with memory)

Original post said: UL>M>H (with no mention about memory)

IMHO the original specs were better..

Also: Please confirm that the emitter is neutral. MF page doesn't say anything about this?

It is written in the old testament ... the next big thing is a Tank007 TK-567 4-mode neutral XP-G with a clip this time. ;-)

PM sent :).. Too bad I'm not swedish, because my ordernumber is IKEA :D

PM Sent! Thank so much to JIM and to BudgetLightForum!

I real like this forum and this type of deal !!! :-)

Special thanks to Jim, Manafont, BLF and Tank007!

Great point that I never noticed until after I ordered. I would like to think the current MF site page is incorrect and that the modes are what we actually worked for. I want to know the deal since if the modes are changed from the original design then i will be cancelling the second light I ordered. [quote=_the_]

Is the mode order as described on MF page?

MF page says now H>M>L (with memory)

Original post said: UL>M>H (with no mention about memory)

IMHO the original specs were better..

Also: Please confirm that the emitter is neutral. MF page doesn't say anything about this?

[/quote]