Manker E03H II NW back in stock!

IMHO, there is really nothing as good as this anywhere near the price point. Really like the SST-20 400k high CRI LED. Build quality is top notch. I am a big fan of the UI for this kind of light — although I also love A2. I think this is the heaviest single AA light I have. However, both the clip and the magnet are first class making the weight a non-issue. Most likely the weight works out to be a plus due to durability and heat dissipation. It clips well to a shirt, hat brim, etc for easy hands free use. Really am not bothered by the weight and size when clipped or carried. The magnet is solid for places where that is useful. The TIR makes for an excellent even beam. Certainly not a thrower and that is more than fine for my use. The reversible clip, in deep carry position allows it to snuggle perfectly in the 5th jeans pocket with my EAB. The headband mount will stretch enough to allow installation even with the clip in that position. Seems to be a decent enough headband strap and I may indeed use it that way. However, the clip and overall design make it similarly useful without having to wear a headband. I may at some point play with the colored diffusers. Frankly looking at the pictures it just looked goofy to me and that is why I went with the E02 II first. In hind sight that may have not been the wisest decision but I don’t really care because the E02 II is also an excellent light.

Manker offered a discount code here around the end of the year. I got my order confirmation on the third and the light today! As much as I was looking forward to getting the light I told myself that it would likely be February or even March before I got it. Have never received a light from China this quick. Ordered a laptop battery from my same time zone in the US and it took longer to get here! Not likely to repeat that experience but it was pretty cool in any case.

Personally I kind of like NiMh. Not all that much difference in energy in the AA size anyway. However, with this light the NiMh really makes for a much better light. This is not going to be a pocket rocket nor should it be. With the 14500 installed the moonlight is gone. Completely unacceptable for an EDC light. The extra light on the high end is just not worth it. The main levels end up with too short of run time for too little benefit. Thankfully, I really like the TS10 Pro without clip as a loose pocket cary. It also has a fantastic beam, great tint, and the design allows for a seamless cigar grip that is almost like being hands free because you can still use your hand while holding the light. So now my new EDC thing is a little pocket rocket and a great clipped right angle. Very happy with this setup. Would not even have imagined such excellent light quality and usability when I got my first little pocket rocket after joining this forum years ago!

The coupon expired yesterday in case anyone was wondering.