MANKER GODMES Bluetooth programmable Flashlight - Review Sample Incoming!

Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G, on a flashlight, WTH. Soon it’s gonna be like Annihilator 2000.

I’ll be receiving one of this lights too, and I wonder were can I get the android app so I can take a look at it before the sample arrives.
Thanks!

looks like an eye30 mixed with the ddt40 sort of

:smiley:
I like it!
Something actually went into the name. Better an unusual name with a story, any story than something meaningless, very generic or just a couple english words strung together. Micro Blue Bear? :smiley:

:smiley:

where do I get the app?

can’t find a download or link anywhere

Here:

http://mankerlight.com/index.php/en

THANKS!

didn´t see it on my mobile…

actually that app is great!

programming your own modes is easy (with limitations - but easy for everyone!)

more to come!
(i have to finish the JM35 comparison first and that is hard because the plants are in blossom here and the air is full of pollen :frowning: beamshots are not nice)

Just finished translating my review:

But now manker removed the app on their page. Where else can I download the app if I do decide ui purchase this light?

I have a hard-copy of the Android app on my computer from Manker as an .apk file if you need a copy of it. ( if you have an Android device.

Does this allow me to program custom modes via Bluetooth?

Hey everyone. So I recently entered into the flashlight hobby. I was looking for compact throwers when I found this light and man do I want one right this instant. But for some reason it’s not available ANYWHERE. Any suggestions on where to get it?

PS. I know it’s not compact :smiley:

I know it’s not cheap, but Fasttech still offers it: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10018008/3709300-authentic-manker-godmes-led-flashlight

The chassis is reused in the MK34:

you do know the Bluetooth app is useless on this thing

The everyone. I guess I will have to wait for the next attempt at a wireless controlled flashlight.

The Foursevens Quark Smart lights also have connectivity with your smartphone. It’s different than the Manker, but perhaps this is of your interest? Cheers.

Looks like something from the “Mighty Morphing Power Rangers” from the 90’s!

Excellent find. Though there are a few things about it I don’t like. Thx though. I will not give up looking for a Bluetooth flashlight.