Manker Striker Titanium DISCOUNT interest?

I absolutely love the look of the Manker Striker Ti. I asked Tony of Manker if there was a possibility of a discount, and he said I could post a thread here to gauge interest.

So, would anyone be interested in a discount for the Manker Striker Titanium?

-

Product page: Manker Striker Titanium

1 Thank

This is an incredible nice looking (trophy)light, but way out of my financial league. Unless you can persuade Marker to sell it for under $100 free at home.

Only with a Foybezel this light could be awesome.

Interested

interested depending on price

interested depending on price

More precisely, it should have the trademark: Foybezeltm

I like a Foybezeltm on this light too but it would not win me over for it.

I am definitely be interested in this depending on price.

Interested.

Bonjour à tous , moi aussi je suis intéressé , j'ai pourtant essayé d'en parler à Tony Chen sur son groupe manker Facebook où je suis inscrit , mais il ne prends même pas le temps de répondre à ses clients et fidèles collectionneurs , je ne comprends pas pourquoi il n'y as que manker qui ne réponds jamais aux clients que se soit sur Facebook où même sur l'adresse mail manker de l'entreprise , ils ne répondent à aucuns messages :(

j'avais déjà demandé des coupons codes afin de pouvoir acheter la striker Ti et Copper , mais encore une fois , pas une seule réponse de sa part !

Interest at or below 100 USD…

I just requested a discount code on the Striker Titanium to the dealer who sent it to me for review, if you are interested you can subscribe to my review for future updates, I am waiting for a response.

Here my review:

interested

This light will be 20% off (assuming they don’t also drop the price because it’s not selling) by the end of the year.

At the minimum, they should offer that same discount today.

Interested thanks!

Interested.

Oh boy… Dats Tuff… !

1 Thank

Interested at 80

1 Thank

I am interested